Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona's Private Concert [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

03-24-2013

Nami nodded slowly, moving off the stage and taking her seat beside Lux once more.

Ask the String

03-24-2013

Sona nodded at Jayce, lowering her music down, ♪Yep, whenever you're ready. I'll be here if you need support.♪

Dear Luxanna

03-25-2013

Lux smiled, patting Nami's tail.

"You did great~." She reassured.

Ask Nami

03-25-2013

Nami smiled sheepishly. "T-thank you."

Ask Queen Spider

03-25-2013

During the performances, Elise had been meandering around the concessions, eyeing them, wary to try anything. She may have been one of the few to not actually clap, though it wasn't clear if she were ignoring it, distracted, or unimpressed.

Dear Luxanna

03-26-2013

Lux smiled, idly patting and petting Nami's tail... as she watched Elise like a hawk.

Valorans Outlaw

03-26-2013

((Cheating here, wrote a huge post but it got deleted because my computer decided to freak out and make me back out of the page, and I'm not going to do it again. ~_~))

Jayce would nod, and then he would turn back to the crowd, and he began to play his instrument, and then sang after a few moments.

"There were moments of dreams I was offered to save, I live less like a workhorse, more like a slave, I thought that one quick moment that was noble or brave, would be worth the most of my life. So I pointed my fingers, and shout a few quotes I knew, as if something that's written should be taken as true, but every path I have taken and conclusion I drew, would put truth back under the knife...And now the only piece of advice that continues to help...is anyone that's making anything new only breaks something else."

He would then begin to sing the chorus of the song.

"When my time comes, ohhhhh, oh oh oh. When my times comes, ohhhhh, oh oh oh..."

"So I took what I wanted and put it out of my reach, I wanted to pay for my successes, with all my defeats, and if the heavens was all that was promised to me, why don't I pray for death?...And now it seems like the unraveling has started too soon, now I'm sleeping in hallways and I'm drinking perfume, and I'm speaking to mirrors and I'm howling at moons, while the worse and the worse that it gets."

Oh you can judge all the world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back..." He'd breath, and then sing the chorus once again. "When my time comes, ohhhhh, oh oh oh. When my time comes, ohhhhh, oh oh oh."

He'd play a solo on his instrument, and then began to sing again.

"Oh you can judge all the world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back..."

He would sing the final chorus thrice times, and then stop playing.

((Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSJ-vnY05ak) for reference.))

Ask Nami

03-26-2013

Nami smiled up as Jayce played, clapping for him, though something felt a little off in her, she felt dizzy... She found herself resting against Lux gently, trying to stop the world around her from shaking.

Ask Shyvana

03-27-2013

Shyvana found the lyrics... interesting. She quirked a brow as she listened, and applauded when the song was done.

Dear Luxanna

03-27-2013

Lux looked at Nami, and smiled, making sure she didn't fall.

"Sarah's rum is serious business, you." She said quietly. "Sheesh~."