Sona's Private Concert [Closed RP]

12345612 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Sona nodded as Nami floated off. She turned just in time to see Olaf march in toward the backstage.

♪Well...Olaf's here at least,♪ She played blankly, ♪Good thing there's a field of energy protecting everyone here...looks like he's not exactly the happiest fellow around here.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Diana would arrive within a simple dark blue dress, using all of the shortcuts Sona had taught her a few weeks before... effectively arriving with no trouble. When she arrived to the guard posted out front, she felt him tense until he read the list thus stepping aside and allowing her inside.

"Well it seem's the guards still cannot stomach my presence that much..." Diana muttered, now simply stepping through the front door.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Nami looked over as she heard the door open, taken back slightly at Olaf, and then smiling when she saw Diana. She was glad she was here, being the person most likely to be able to find a moonstone. She pulled out a small piece of paper from within her back piece and began reading it over and over again, humming gently to herself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGearSolid E

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Jon again made his way back to the lunar revel, carrying the same violin he had brought along a few weeks ago, his ever-present Options still floating along. He was slightly nervous over how well he would perform, but the Maven's comments were enough to reassure him, for the moment.

Approaching the gates, he gave his name to the guard, who the nodded and let him in. When he entered, he looked for the Maven herself, so as to find a place to warm-up before the concert.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would arrive within a simple dark blue dress, using all of the shortcuts Sona had taught her a few weeks before... effectively arriving with no trouble. When she arrived to the guard posted out front, she felt him tense until he read the list thus stepping aside and allowing her inside.

"Well it seem's the guards still cannot stomach my presence that much..." Diana muttered, now simply stepping through the front door.
Sona nodded as Diana showed up, Sona smiled at her. It seemed Diana was able to get around easier with all the shortcuts.

♪Hey there Diana. Glad you could make it.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E
Jon again made his way back to the lunar revel, carrying the same violin he had brought along a few weeks ago, his ever-present Options still floating along. He was slightly nervous over how well he would perform, but the Maven's comments were enough to reassure him, for the moment.

Approaching the gates, he gave his name to the guard, who the nodded and let him in. When he entered, he looked for the Maven herself, so as to find a place to warm-up before the concert.
♪Oh hey there Jon,♪ Sona played as she noticed he entered, ♪So are you ready to play your songs?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Karthus arrives wearing his Pentakill outfit. He notices Olaf, who looks like he's in a rotten mood, and greets the Maven, "Hello Sona. It has been a while since we have met out of the Fields. How has the world treated you?"

(( My posts are going to be more sporadic than usual. I hope that doesn't turn into an issue. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Beserker

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Olaf see's Karthus and he does something unexpected. He goes up to him and hugs him.

"It's been boring without you guys...... I still remember listening to Laser Guided Affection."

Olaf lets out a hearty laugh.

"HA HA! Those were the good days... Now wheres Morde and Yorick? I want to do a Pentakill show. It's been a while."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGearSolid E

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh hey there Jon,♪ Sona played as she noticed he entered, ♪So are you ready to play your songs?♪
Jon turned to see Sona, and nodded.

"I should think so... is there a room I can practice in before the concert begins?" he asked, hoping for a warm-up period.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus arrives wearing his Pentakill outfit. He notices Olaf, who looks like he's in a rotten mood, and greets the Maven, "Hello Sona. It has been a while since we have met out of the Fields. How has the world treated you?"

(( My posts are going to be more sporadic than usual. I hope that doesn't turn into an issue. ))
♪Well for the most part, it's been well,♪ Sona replied, ♪Welcome. Olaf's in the back doing whatever it is he does to get ready. If you want you can rest a bit, Pentakill won't be going on until the end anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker
Olaf see's Karthus and he does something unexpected. He goes up to him and hugs him.

"It's been boring without you guys...... I still remember listening to Laser Guided Affection."

Olaf lets out a hearty laugh.

"HA HA! Those were the good days... Now wheres Morde and Yorick? I want to do a Pentakill show. It's been a while."
♪I'm not sure,♪ Sona replied, ♪we'll give them time to show up. If they don't, well I have a back up plan.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E
Jon turned to see Sona, and nodded.

"I should think so... is there a room I can practice in before the concert begins?" he asked, hoping for a warm-up period.
Sona nodded, ♪Yea, you can either test you luck with Olaf backstage, or there's a separate room past the kitchen where you should be able to practice.♪


All through the chaos, Sona had forgotten up to now to change into her Lunar Revel outfit. Quickly she floated upstairs, allowing her guests to settle themselves in before the concert starts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Karthus gets hugged before he can respond to Sona. "Yes, hopefully we can get a show started. It has been a while. And I'm glad everything has been going well," he tells them both.


12345612 ... 43