Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a new Jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaxxon

02-18-2013

...........................?.?.?.................
(. )Y( .)<---------- ಠ_ಠ ----------> c==3

Tendaros

02-18-2013

Rammus.

Sleeper OP ssshhh...

Rekcy

02-18-2013

Sweet thanks for the info guys gonna actually go try Diana again, im decent with her just need to fix my build. Also gonna try working with Vi again since i think the reason i didnt do well on her was user error on my ganks.

Rekcy

02-18-2013

lol Tendaros im serious try Sej. shes my fallback when i need a win, total sleeper right now.

Niceguydan8

02-18-2013

Quote:
Upgrades:
lol Tendaros im serious try Sej. shes my fallback when i need a win, total sleeper right now.

I would have agreed before they did the last HP change to the camps. That latest change hurt her specifically in my opinion.

2pudge1cup

02-18-2013

naut/cho/rammus play similar to junglers you already like.

there are 'carry' junglers too like vi/xin/hec but they are on the riot nerfbat radar.

you could also just man up and jungle jax/olaf if you want a late game presence with okay early game ganks.

Necro Monkey

02-18-2013

mumu

vi

Hextech Kyubey

02-18-2013

my vote goes to skarner. if he gets fed he can output a surprising amount of damage even when building mostly tanky

Rekcy

02-18-2013

Can Riven jungle?

CaldwellYSR

02-18-2013

I've really been liking Jarvan IV recently but one of my favorites is still Skarner just because he is SO TROLLFACE! With Shurelyia's (spelling is wrong I'm sure), Boots of Mobility, MS Quints, and your W, you can reach upwards of 610 movespeed and be pretty unstoppable. Run in, ult your victim, run them back to your team. Especially if you manage to get fed with him you can literally ignore the opposing team and just dart around the map causing havoc. He was the first champion that I learned to jungle well and he's still one of my fallbacks if I want to have a fun game.