Petition for "official" Riot stats about champions instead of relying on LOLKing/etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

02-18-2013

Based on CertainlyT's comment here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post34785191

It's apparently true that the community doesn't have access to "real" data about League of Legends, but you designers get to look at whatever data you want, and we don't have any access to it.

Give us access to the real data for free.

n1t0r

02-19-2013

I really like the ranks stats and how you can compare champs total damage dealt across all ranked games played. It would be even better and so much more useful to have an option to look at averages for all those same stats using the same interface, bar graphs and pie graphs. Please consider adding thanks. I'm a programmer, so I thought it seemed like a reasonable request.

Zer0blizzard

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1t0r View Post
I really like the ranks stats and how you can compare champs total damage dealt across all ranked games played. It would be even better and so much more useful to have an option to look at averages for all those same stats using the same interface, bar graphs and pie graphs. Please consider adding thanks. I'm a programmer, so I thought it seemed like a reasonable request.
This.

Zer0blizzard

03-01-2013

Waiting for responses.

extreme person

03-01-2013

i agree, it sounds like a good idea. Lolking is good, but it is often inaccurate and now it doesn't even give winrates. As someone who spends a lot of their game roaming, I like to know who is most likely gonna need the help beforehand. Bad players are inevitable but knowing who is bad before they feed is information that just might save you before they go 0/5.

Pyrolistical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I've been wanting this since s1

Zer0blizzard

03-06-2013

Nice to see there's some support for this idea.