Casual friendly 20+ players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bergsby

11-28-2009

Any mature casual players aged 20+ who would like to form a clan for some matching. Focus on having fun.

Add me ingame or reply here.

Afistrife

12-01-2009

Sounds good, mostly play on weekends due to college and what not. Add me i have a vent server i can run.

nicollbolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I'd like to join. Im all about having fun and im on christmas break so i can play a lot. sign me up! (please).

WatchMeRun

12-02-2009

I'd definitely be in for a bunch of games if we have a vent server to work off of.

Mozzie

12-02-2009

I'd be keen to be in on this as well, feel free to add me in game (Mozzie), currently a casual gamer, but I usually pick up things pretty fast. Vent would be cool as well if it was an option.

Cheers.

Nipple

12-02-2009

I'm interested, I have vent as well, level 22 almost 23. I play all the time.

mikEyliu

12-02-2009

i'm definitely interested in a friendly atmostphere to have some fun games. i also have a 15 man vent which i'm willing to chip in. i just started but this game is pretty easy to get the hang of and i think i'm pretty good so far. it's pretty much a cooler version of dota and i played that lots lol. my ingame is mikEyliu

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I'd be down for some gaming, tho I do like winning. I've taken a lot of vacation in Dec (lose it otherwise) but have no plans to travel, so I'm relatively free.

Smituga

12-03-2009

I wouldn't mind playing with you guys.

Fallen 62

12-03-2009

You guys should check us out We already have a guild made, 17 people in it. Casual play with a competitive edge Our only requirement is that you act responsible and respect your clan mates, team mates, and opponents.

http://wellfedclan.com