Ranked sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattematticz

02-18-2013

I usually do very well in normals, so being like any player, I decide I'd like a to challenge myself a bit more, and make it a little more exciting to where games actually mean something. I decide to go play ranked. Go into a game ASSUMING people will be around my skill level. Well the other team sure is, NOT MY TEAM! Example: Game I just got out of; I was playing Lee Sin, went 5/1 within first 15 minutes. Seems like a good start, well, for me. Within the first 3 minutes of the game, our Ezreal has already given their Draven 2 kills, and continues to feed him for the entirety of the game. End of the game Draven is 15/2, Ezreal is 1/9. Do I need to point out what's wrong here? I go to look at his recent games, and he abo****ely SUCKS in every game he plays. How about putting us with people of SIMILAR AVG K/D. Better yet, do that based on who people play. If they play killers, do that. If they play tanks/supports, look at their avg amount of deaths and assists, then see who they go best with. This new ranked system has not improved upon the old one. It's just made it more frustrating and impossible for people to leave bronze.

Death will follo

02-18-2013

Man, Normals mean nothing ,cause you could be placed against people who are terribly bad, so many times i do good in a normal game, so dont think your good from doing good in normal, and you are getting lots of kills in low elo, that doesnt mean much, seeing as you could be versusing someone very bad , who you are getting fed off of , like they are doing with your teammates who are bad, like do none of you people who think kda is a good system even think

Cavo

02-18-2013

You need to know where your presence is needed the most if you're going to be a jungler most of the time. Draven is one the most painful adc's there is, his level 1 damage is ridiculous, but he has no escape. You could have helped you bot lane by constantly showing up, forcing the other teams bot lane to play safe, or even getting your own bot lane fed. There are a lot of people who complain about elo hell and think they should be at a higher level. In my experience, if you belong at a higher you shouldn;t have a problem getting there. Until then try watching pro streams or videos, read guides and put the work in. That's the only way you'll improve enough to carry yourself higher.

Mattematticz

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
You need to know where your presence is needed the most if you're going to be a jungler most of the time. Draven is one the most painful adc's there is, his level 1 damage is ridiculous, but he has no escape. You could have helped you bot lane by constantly showing up, forcing the other teams bot lane to play safe, or even getting your own bot lane fed. There are a lot of people who complain about elo hell and think they should be at a higher level. In my experience, if you belong at a higher you shouldn;t have a problem getting there. Until then try watching pro streams or videos, read guides and put the work in. That's the only way you'll improve enough to carry yourself higher.
Yes, but it doesn't help if that lane is always pushed then dies as soon the other team makes a move. This is what I mean by getting paired with ****ty players that riot needs to fix.

Cavo

02-18-2013

So exactly what rating do you belong at if at your current rating you're the only really good player and everyone else is terrible? You're very quick to call the players at your level ****ty, the system works the way it does for a reason. There are no diamond, platinum, or gold players in your division because they get themselves out very quickly. If you can't, maybe rethink the idea that you're the only good one and no one understands you cuz u play on a whole other level than everyone else in bronze. Quite a few people whining about being being stuck in bronze with all the "baddies". Any gold level player could hop on someone's bronze account and get them up to silver easily within a few days. Any silver player could do the same most likely in a few weeks. If you can't, your just not there yet.

And if you keep playing with the mentality that you're super pro and the only reason your stuck in bronze is because your teammates are terrible, you'll never figure out what you need work on and you will never improve. Put your energy into actually being good enough to be silver. There has never been a forum post like this that actually helped the person who posted it. I guarantee you, every single silver/gold or otherwise player who saw this post immediately thought, " ROFL, another bronze player who thinks hes good." If you were, you wouldn't be bronze.

weird erection

02-18-2013

man you think that's bad i was just matched against a troll team and they won because ali started to solo barron every time he spawned ez started doing home runs akali decided she could 1v5 and rumble was sitting in spawn spamming gg.... then they all reported me for unskilled player... meanwhile i searched my team and they are all on bronze v.... i WAS in silver v but now im down to bronze iv in less then a week!

weird erection

02-18-2013

here is a picture to show the end game result
http://gyazo.com/fa84b901bd403a0cf6e5c3da60bc1b21

Cavo

02-19-2013

u cant drop from silver to bronze...so thats just not true.

ArchAngel8710

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmastter View Post
Yes, but it doesn't help if that lane is always pushed then dies as soon the other team makes a move. This is what I mean by getting paired with ****ty players that riot needs to fix.
Riot doesnt need to fix anything you just need to learn to carry.

Mattematticz

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngel8710 View Post
Riot doesnt need to fix anything you just need to learn to carry.
It's a team game. Most of the game is the luck of getting put with people that either do or don't know what their doing. The people that do know what they're doing shouldn't be put with the people that don't. There should be qualifiers just to get into ranked and it should be based on k/d so the baddies stay out.