How come Riot doesn't notice that Akali is way too powerful

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brightinly

02-18-2013

Brand destroys Vlad, is he OP too?

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingStormX View Post
You don't just put a pink ward in your lane, you put it down when you engage or gank and she uses her shroud.
this!

ganked akali for 1st time as rammus, she used her shroud, next time she did it again but i placed a pink ward down and owned her ass.

KalastRaven

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsorcerer View Post
Akali is one of the easiest to counterpick champions in the entire ****ing game. L2play and kthxbai.
Really? With what?

She doesn't exactly have a clear weakness.

She's resourceless, hard to kill without jungler and a pink ward, has ranged harass, sustain, and high burst.

Blindsorcerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
Really? With what?

She's resourceless, hard to kill without jungler and a pink ward, has ranged harass, sustain, and high burst.
Garen, Renekton, Lee Sin, Zed, CC IN GENERAL ON YOUR PICKS, tanky items, MR.
And that is ignoring champions like Diana and Swain who use mana but can still go toe to toe with her. Please take time to investigate these things yourself before blindly accusing a champion of imbalance.

Edit: Annie, which mihgt surprise you, is very effective at zoning out Akali pre 6 and does the dmg at 6 to be a just as much a threat to Akali as Akali is to her. Shroud? Tibbers stun/aoe and walk away. Ranged stun to initiate. Huge auto attack range. Defensive buff.

LlUBAYDlCK

02-18-2013

whining thread

Giotto

02-18-2013

Quote:
Really? With what?

Lack gap closers pre-6, weak sustain until you get items unless 20 hp per 5 sec is a lot and that is if she proc q, and there are champs that can reveal her but those in inexperience hands will lose still, burst relies on q proc(melee). From playing her, I find that it's item builds that counter more than champions, hp and mr.

Ewokin

02-18-2013

Quote:

Akali and Katarina are both the least fair champions when you have a single bad player who will feed them. I play solo queue and right now Katarina's out of fashion, but I know if I don't ban Akali it's like 80% she will be played, and if whoever is up against her is less skilled than her I'm going to lose the game. It's not worth taking the chance. I want my ban slot back, so I am hoping for a nerf. I feel like season 3 has really hurt a lot of champions but left Akali unscathed, so she has crawled back up the power ladder to a unhealthy place.

so, uh you dont feel the same when an unskilled person plays against a darius top? they are both characters that capitalize on people making mistakes, which is why neither akali or darius is exceedingly strong at high elo, why may you ask? because they arent ****ing idiots and they know how to deal with them and fight them oh, and most importantly, they dont make the same idiot mistakes low elo players do

KalastRaven

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFaceGuy View Post
so, uh you dont feel the same when an unskilled person plays against a darius top? they are both characters that capitalize on people making mistakes, which is why neither akali or darius is exceedingly strong at high elo, why may you ask? because they arent ****ing idiots and they know how to deal with them and fight them oh, and most importantly, they dont make the same idiot mistakes low elo players do
Darius is bad design. But he doesn't snowball that hard if he does get fed, and he's also really easy to play against and even easier to counter pick. I never worry about darius even if he's like 4/0.

JayShyTooFly

02-18-2013

akali is kinda a really snowbally champ, if she kills you first you lost your lane (unless jungle ganks) but if you get ahead of her she is kinda useless

Painbrain

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsorcerer View Post
...you tool. ...you're too noob...
Pompous, Obnoxious, and Angry are just a couple of adjectives that come to mind...

FYI: A point can be made without berating and insulting people.

I love clicking the punish button on ppl like you.