Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Void One

02-18-2013

I have not been brave enough to pick him up again since his changes. I haven't really played against or with any Rengars either. So i was wondering the most efficient way to build him now: AD (carry) or Tank. I used to play cdr tank rengar but with the changes to W that doesn't seem like a great option. Please let me know how you play him i.e. masteries runes items. Thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DSxZero

02-18-2013

i played him a few days ago, i just built him real tanky/bruiser. went phage, got vamp septer for botrk, went into frozen mallet, hex drinker and bloodmail. cdr/straight tank doesnt work as much since the heal nerf. i went 9/21/0 with him and went back and forth between maxing w/q first.