ARAM =/= Proving Grounds Blind Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Please, stop calling your games ARAM when it's intentionally Blind Pick. If I wanted to join a blind pick on the Proving Grounds, I'd search something other than All Random All Mid.

FDru

02-18-2013

But when I title my games BLIND PICK, IDIOTS people still join and go "WTF why isn't it random" and then dodge.

rajo101

02-24-2013

I am familiar with both issues. People just need to be more careful reading and titling their games. But for the OP issue I usually make sure to read the details ASAP. It helps a lot, and I have found it to be a very helpful habit. Not one that justifies misnaming or demeans your position in any way, but just something that I have found useful.

Cali SoL

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
But when I title my games BLIND PICK, IDIOTS people still join and go "WTF why isn't it random" and then dodge.

M.I.A.H.

Morons in a hurry.

Bunch of hubbub about that in copyright laws.

It's a completely different issue than the OP's point.

Gr0und3d

02-26-2013

ABAM

All Blind All Mid

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

i try to look for proving grounds, then game type......... i like arams, I dont wanna pick my champ.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-03-2013

I never name my games ABAM... if I do people wont read... and even when I call them BLIND they still complain that "this isnt ARAM"... -_-

awkwardbowman

03-03-2013

How about we name them ARAM and ABAM and when you want to join a custom game you type the correct name into the search box? I have a 100% success rate with finding the right game using that strat.

LordUraj

03-05-2013

The real problem is that the custom game mode automatically lists every game on Proving Grounds as All Random, All Mid. This is something Riot needs to address, as my friends and I pretty much only make and play Blind Pick Proving Grounds, but can't change this labeling.

Chaoticon

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordUraj View Post
The real problem is that the custom game mode automatically lists every game on Proving Grounds as All Random, All Mid. This is something Riot needs to address, as my friends and I pretty much only make and play Blind Pick Proving Grounds, but can't change this labeling.
What?..