Champion & Skin Sale: Thievery!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FraggingBard

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumpdiggity View Post
You mean Finales Funkeln
Morello's too cool for that, besides that business class he went to said Finales Funkeln was a bad idea and 9/10 Morello's agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorLeaf420 View Post
putting a champ on sale that just came out 2months ago is a smack in the face for me who buys them release day with RP... no more of my my money for you riot!
I'm going to advise you never to look at car prices, especially after you drive it off the lot.

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Someone tell Lux the combination is 1337 pls (aka I see what you did there Riot)

Glory4God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggingBard View Post
Morello's too cool for that, besides that business class he went to said Finales Funkeln was a bad idea and 9/10 Morello's agree.

I'm going to advise you never to look at car prices, especially after you drive it off the lot.
lol i like you, thats a good point

KnightTime

02-18-2013

anyone else wondering what happened to the sales on 520 rp skins? I've had 280 rp sitting on my account for ages :P lol

JaiRai

02-18-2013

anyone know when the sale starts? want to get my support on with nami :3

Sentarinee

02-18-2013

It's great that I bought the skin!... last month... Maybe Riot will refund some RP for me?

AYY LMAO FOREVER

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiRai View Post
anyone know when the sale starts? want to get my support on with nami :3
Usually in the morning after they announce the sale

Aavak

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
[aws3]news/February_2013/02_19_2013_-_Spell_Thief_Lux_Sale/article_banner_sale_02_19EN.jpg[/aws3]

• Summoners! Hi! It’s me, Spellthief Lux! Shhhhhhh… I don’t think they’ve heard me. I’m poised to steal a powerful magical artifact from an ancient vault that could increase the power of my Final Spark tenfold, and I can’t pass up this chance to fire bigger lasers. I’m sure whoever owns it won’t miss it. 487 RP
  • Scarlet Hammer Poppy’s been deputized to guard the vault’s entrance, but I know her weakness: all yordles love cupcakes. Good thing I stopped by Sinful Succulence before heading out. 487 RP
  • Extra security has been added since I last scoped out this place. Charred Maokai and his saplings are totally patrolling the grounds, but a clinch Light Binding or two should stop them in their tracks. 487 RP

[aws2="news/Skins/Lux_SpellThief_Splash.jpg"]news/Skins/Lux_SpellThief_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Lux_SpellThief_SS.jpg"]news/Skins/Lux_SpellThief_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Poppy_ScarletHammer_Splash.jpg"]news/Skins/Poppy_ScarletHammer_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Poppy_ScarletHammer_SS.jpg"]news/Skins/Poppy_ScarletHammer_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Maokai_Charred_Splash.jpg"]news/Skins/Maokai_Charred_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Maokai_Charred_SS.jpg"]news/Skins/Maokai_Charred_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

• Another guard! Renekton's pretty strong and can rip me to shreds… if he can reach me. Lucent Singularity should make sure he can’t keep up. 440 RP
  • Nidalee gave me the lowdown on the vault’s combination. It’s one, three, three…uh…seven? Eight? Uh oh… 395 RP
  • I should’ve listened to my bestie Nami and written down the number! Ugh! She’s so smart. Summoners, this is a super bummer. 487 RP

[aws2="news/Champ_Splashes/Renekton_Splash.jpg"]news/Champ_Splashes/Renekton_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Champ_Splashes/Nidalee_Splash.jpg"]news/Champ_Splashes/Nidalee_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Champ_Splashes/Nami_Splash.jpg"]news/Champ_Splashes/Nami_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Sooooooo… no artifact. Super lame, summoners. I broke a lot of stuff though. They’ll be set back from February 19 to February 22; at least you can benefit from my espionage. I’ll steal that magic if it’s the last thing I do!
So with several champion themes that revolve around the criminal world (Mafia, Gangster, Vandal, etc) you decided a to try to tie a ****ING TREE into the story of the sale. Am I right? Riot. I don't mind the ****ty sales week after week, but could you at least come up with an interesting, cohesive story?

Sentarinee

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentarinee View Post
It's great that I bought the skin!... last month... Maybe Riot will refund some RP for me?

Why am I getting a down-vote for admitting that I paid ten dollars to Riot?!

Abyssal War

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumpdiggity View Post
You mean Finales Funkeln
which means: Final Sparkle

WOW not much of a difference =,=

either is a billion times better than Infinite light