Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My account got hacked!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScorpionM12

02-18-2013

So as u can see from the title my account got hacked lucky for me i was still online on the internet page with my account i know ir got hacked because im playing LoL alot almost everyday so no i havent forgot my password or summoner name and i did check that im not on caps i sent a message to riot's support but they havent answered me yet if anyone from riot can see this message please help me! i can perove this account is mine by giving details on my RP purchases and if you need other kind of info i can also give it i keep track on the guy who hacked into my account through lolking.net and he is playing on my account!!! he already lost a game in ranked on my accoutn so please! if anyone form riot can see this message! please help me! please bump this thread so riot workers can see it and help me i appreciate all the help anyone can give me!

MrMediumFries

02-18-2013

junior member, not sure if truth, or sad lie.

ScorpionM12

02-18-2013

Quote:
MrMediumFries:
junior member, not sure if truth, or sad lie.

this is the first time i ever use the forum so it doesnt really matter if im a junior or senior member.... anyway as i said u can check my stats on lolking,net and i can really prove it that this is my account

Th3BlackK1ng

02-18-2013

You did not fall for a faulty email did you? I find it weird that most people get hacked. Maybe I've been the very lucky the past 6 years playing MMO's. Never been hacked once.

AJL

02-18-2013

Top of the webpage there is a "Support" button, use that to send in a ticket regarding your account being hacked is the best way to get your account back because Riot will be able to help you.

Kim Jong Peel

Recruiter

02-18-2013

run an antivirus and check if you have anything like keyloggers.

ScorpionM12

02-18-2013

Quote:
AJL:
Top of the webpage there is a "Support" button, use that to send in a ticket regarding your account being hacked is the best way to get your account back because Riot will be able to help you.

well first of all i really appreciate it that you are trying to help me but if you will read what i said carefully you will see i already wrote the support a message but havent got an aswer yet this is the reason i opened this thread.

ScorpionM12

02-18-2013

Quote:
Viktor D:
run an antivirus and check if you have anything like keyloggers.

hmmm again thanks for trying to help but no.. its not that.

shing0

02-18-2013

lol you cant say no its not that, you either have a keylogger or a scumbag friend got a hold of your account. pick your poison

ScorpionM12

02-18-2013

Quote:
shing0:
lol you cant say no its not that, you either have a keylogger or a scumbag friend got a hold of your account. pick your poison

well if i knew what was it i would of told you wouldnt i? but no it isnt that im telling you so i dont know what is the problem that 1 of riot workers will jsut ask me of the information he needs and ill just answer about it so i can get my account back all i want is to get my account back.... i've worked too hard and spent enough money to lsoe this account so all i want is jsut to get it back im not asking for too much now am i?