So, ever since i got promoted to gold, this has happned a ton.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

butthurtlocker

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltusfive View Post
How is it riots fault you have bad teammates?
they haven't changed the MMR

bellarix

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntler View Post
Not for support it isn't.

The only support item is a sight stone?--check.
A CS that is only remotely likely if he stole farm from the carry--check.

I'm thinking there's a reason there's a troll in all your games---and it's probably the same troll.

Because taking golems and small wraiths or the CS while the dumbass carry was dead because of running into a group of 4 people alone. yeah, im such a bad support

butthurtlocker

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
a lot of people seem to think the system is broken because they're gaining 5-10 points per win when in reality it's just because the system wants to make sure they actually deserve to get more points.

so a guy who gets paired with an disconnect doesn't deserve more points? I mean, we are punishing players for the actions of their teammates, that's the problem

Inamortius

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarix View Post
http://tinypic.com/r/vcp77/6 SUPPORT GP, DUH I HAVE LOW CS

So, i played to gold, etc, but now i go into ranked, not very often i see a decent/good player.

Now, other than that, ive played roughly 25 games since that promotion.over 16 of my games include someone that AFKs, goes 0/4 in 8 minutes, or something of this sort, and all of them were on my team...

I have played about 232 total ranked games this season. About 3 of those games had an AFK player on the opposing team, IF that many.

Over 60 of mine, have had an AFK player just this season + preseason.

Over 45 more of them have had someone feed horrendously high amounts, such as a game where i DCed as singed(my only DC this season), came back at 5 minutes in and Brand fed over 6 kills saying *the game is lost, you didnt connect* and continued to feed over 20 kills by 25 minutes, and i caught up to the game with 2/1/2 then lost.

Riot, what the ****. i cant even gain LP due to people constantly doing this ****, i was at about 60 LP, then i keep losing and i cant gain anything because of people like this, i dropped from a 59% win ratio to a 53.6 win ratio super ****ing quick
I just got promoted to gold last week, none of this has happened to me. Riot probably just hates you and is going out of their way to make sure you lose elo. THat's the only reasonable conclusion.

bellarix

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inamortius View Post
I just got promoted to gold last week, none of this has happened to me. Riot probably just hates you and is going out of their way to make sure you lose elo. THat's the only reasonable conclusion.
thats not even close to what i said, nor is it anywhere close to my point

Iceman331

Tsubakixv

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enloct View Post
Division V in anything - trolls everywhere.
This ^ Even I have succumb to the trolls in Division 5. I've either won or lost the game by 5-10min into the game. What makes it worse is these guys are Silver and pick ahead of me even though both my MMR and Tier are higher? Thanks guys really appreciate that.

Disgruntler

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarix View Post
Because taking golems and small wraiths or the CS while the dumbass carry was dead because of running into a group of 4 people alone. yeah, im such a bad support
Who are you trying to fool?

You had no gp10 items, nothing that gp10 items build into, with the exception of an avarice blade, which gets you more gold when you farm minions.

So either you intended to farm and not be a 0cs support, or you intended not to build as a 0cs support and you decided to farm.

I don't care the order, but your items show your intention.