So, ever since i got promoted to gold, this has happned a ton.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Play Orianna

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enloct View Post
Except it does. Division isn't factored directly into matchmaking, but with a large enough sample size (anything below Plat Tier or above Potato tier), those people will still be grouped together.
correlation doesn't equal causation, this is a basic logical fallacy you learn in 8th grade or something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
the system works like elo. if you're a lot better than the average gold v, you gain more and lose less. if you're a lot worse, you gain less and lose more. You can also face people in bronze, or platinum if your mmr is high/low enough.
This. I lose a hell of a lot of the games I play because of trolls/afks, but I gain ~25-30 points whenever I win because of this. On the flipside, a lot of people seem to think the system is broken because they're gaining 5-10 points per win when in reality it's just because the system wants to make sure they actually deserve to get more points.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeezus lol

Senior Member

02-18-2013

just carry harder


I wish there was still a way of seeing elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Play Orianna View Post
correlation doesn't equal causation, this is a basic logical fallacy you learn in 8th grade or something
Except we don't give a **** about causation here. It's actually correlation we care about. Know what the words mean before repeating some stupid phrase you learned in 8th grade.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Only

Senior Member

02-18-2013

I'd kill for one troll per game at bronze IV


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geegeez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-18-2013

83 cs? :S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Play Orianna

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enloct View Post
Except we don't give a **** about causation here. It's actually correlation we care about. Know what the words mean before repeating some stupid phrase you learned in 8th grade.
if your division 5 you are actually higher mmr than the division 5s who don't care and troll

if you thought about the **** you say for 1 sec lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bellarix

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Support gp, so yes its low cs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bouncing Beauty

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarix View Post
Support gp, so yes its low cs
Your badness level as a support is bad*kills + your CS.

Ewww.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disgruntler

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarix View Post
Support gp, so yes its low cs

Not for support it isn't.

The only support item is a sight stone?--check.
A CS that is only remotely likely if he stole farm from the carry--check.




I'm thinking there's a reason there's a troll in all your games---and it's probably the same troll.


123