Wriggles or Spirit Stone on Jungle Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekbladez

02-18-2013

If I take Spirit Stone I will not be upgrading it, is this better than Wriggle's?

RedTruth

02-18-2013

Wriggles, her attack speed buff from Denting Blows gives you the proc more often and results in faster clearing. The lifesteal will sustain you more than Spirit Stone's hp regen, and Vi doesn't have much mana problems in the jungle.

Best Mayo NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Spirit Stone -> Spirit of the Elder Lizard. Every time, without a doubt. Much more useful to her in every way. Her E BOOMING true damage is hilarious when it kills.

Pantsukun

02-18-2013

I don't feel Vi needs wriggles very much. Her W lets her take down monsters with large health pools relatively easy.

As for not upgrading it, you should consider Spirit of the Lizard Elder. They buffed it a little bit and the CDR feels good on Vi.

Magister Gir

02-18-2013

I honestly go spirit stone for either ELder red lizard if I'm the bruiser of the team or Golem buff if I'm the tank. The stone honestly gives more variety on what you want to be. Also you can just pick up a BT or a BotRK for the lifesteal, or both if your feeling like it and have the farm/kills for it but a BC and Warmogs is always fun to have as well