Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heart of Darkness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

02-18-2013

Collaborating with BergMeister, together we created something that exceeded our expectations by branching out to multiple mediums. Listed below is a link for Heart of Darkness. Within you will find my fan fiction titled Chapter one: Reign of Chaos: Darkness Descends, and Chapter two: Reign of Chaos: Rising Tides. (At the time of title creation, it didn't hit me until later that I had just named my works after a WC expansion XD ) Mind you I still have a few things to add to it and some revisions to work in to fix possible errors. But I hope you read it because I feel you may like it. (Just a warning it has some champions in it that were made in the CCF)

Thanks, Moby White CCF Council Leader

Heart of Darkness Thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3095771)