Dear friends - I play Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

02-18-2013

I know its hard to imagine something new and cool that you have never heard about, but I do play Trundle. When I am in your match making and we could use some tanky AD top that can soften up tanks, beat down on squishies, check bushes at a distance, dramatically increase your teams jungle control, gank bottom, prevent enemies from escaping, and get down with the get down, and I pick Trundle it doesn't bother me when you say

- get fk'd
- omg nub
- lol play jax
- lol darius is better
- uh trundle we already have a bot
- this isnt sr nub
- etc.

because i know I will either blow your mind with my crazy plays or at least make the best of a bad situation. I like to troll. I do it well. Feel free to verbally abuse me while i grind my way back up to high elo. (i didn't play for about half a year..)

NamKim

02-18-2013

Well, I know what champion I'm gonna buy next

Edit: But seriously, I am a believer that people should never underestimate champions. They may have a trick or two up their sleeves that will surprise everyone.

LegendaryEnemy

02-18-2013

Nothing says trolls are trash like junkyard trundle beating you down with a muffler.

MMKH

02-18-2013

Invite me when you are about to queue. I want to see some of your Trundling skills again, trololo.

lbgsloan

02-18-2013

Low tier picks can throw people for a loop because everyone forgot what they do. Once in a blue moon I'll see something like a Veigar just wreck everyone because they forgot he has a giant stun field and his ult will one-shot that Teemo who has nothing but boots and AP items.

Fabs457

02-18-2013

I love seeing the big stinky poo pillar in dom

Malah

02-18-2013

Ooh, I love some good smashy troll time.

I'd like seeing Trundle more if teams with supports like Lulu or Janna didn't cartwheel in circles around him. On the other hand, if you manage to get into the fight and Q the carry/ult the tank, **** just got real.

Always good for laughs though when you manage to ult the steroid-active Rammus or Malphite and obtain god mode.

(Torn between the hilarity and mind-violation of the following imagined scene:

Trundle (Ulted Malphite): Oh, Ezreal, IT'S TIME FOR DINNER

Then slings Ezreal over his shoulders and hauls him off to his cave as Ezreal screams, followed by vaguely murder-y sounds.

... I just got like twenty more of these pop into my head with anyone who has a taunt/pull/charm. So much cannibalism! OH GOD AHRI WHY)

Torenia

02-18-2013

Ever since I saw Dhani play Trundle I had some renewed faith in the champ to the point I went and played Karma in several games and did quite well XD

HaIfhearted

02-18-2013

Welcome back, Enemy!
It's good to have your Trundle roaming at-large on the Crystal Scar once again.

SlasherBag

02-18-2013

I like your style. Should friend me so I can spec your trollness, because I've wanted to see him played well since I started playing this game.