Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for people to level with as a team, potentially for ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jester82

02-19-2013

Hi nice post so will give you a nice anwser. I am mid bronze, very far from being good but here my opinions / suggestion.

1st. I am sorry but your friend is an hypocrite. About 80% of people at that are lvl 30 cant ward properly and have no clue how to control the dragon or baron. You cant expect someone that is lvl 21 that mostly level vs bots to ward properly.
2nd. Avoid bot game. It make you play sloppy because they are so easy. You will always overcomit to a bot, get rewarded with a kill. Versus another player, you will mostly get kill.
3rd. Avoid Jack of all trade mindset. You should find one or two role that you really prefer and always try to communicate with your team your preference. I was a big filler for a while then I decided to commit to adc / jungler and my farming got lot better as adc and my gank got lot better as jungler.
4th. If you are stuck to play support because no one want to do it, try to play a support that can carry. I carried our team as support Lux with 6-0-9 cuz my adc sucked (30 cs by 18 mins).
5th Focus on stuff you can change, aka you, they is always stuff you can improve.
6th Unlock 2-3 champ of each role and do Draft mode. People are usually more nicer and a bit better.
7th Be carefull with premade 5. You will be match vs another pre made 5, aka more rare so skill difference can be very different.

jonslui

02-21-2013

Hey dude, I would definitely be interested in playing with you. Right now I'm mainly playing support and mid plus a little top, but am looking to try out different roles. I don't rage, want to improve and have been looking for some people to play with, so definitely let me know if you're interested!

CynderStryke

02-23-2013

I want a team. im lvl 9 atm ( i had a lvl 30 silver but i quit for like 5 months and forgot the account stuff ) im relearing the stuff but i usually main varus adc and carry most games if my team just doesnt throw bad. i spend RP when needed and atm i have a 10 day exp boost as im leveling fast. add me ingame and im on now if u wannt to play now

BeastinSmurf

02-23-2013

Im level 20 and looking for a team around the same skill range and have skype!