Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blippy View Post
Ego Ignaxio had over 900 more wins than losses in normals. His normal Elo was so high that queues took him 45 minutes or more.

He has a guide on Solomid, although it's not updated for Season 3. At first, no one took him seriously because he wasn't ranked. To prove his point, he carried himself to 2k Elo with an 85% win rate as Kennen.

Looking at his profile, he no longer has any stats, so he probably changed his name. I don't think anyone knows where he went.
He answered that question in a reply to his guide.

He changed his name and wanted to start playing other champions.

I'll never forget the guy though. I loved watching him play Kennen when he streamed.

RavenSword8

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakrooski View Post
Is Kennen played for alot or is he underplayed

What is his skill cap?

What are his strong/weak areas?
He used to be first pick/first ban in tournaments about a year ago, but now he isn't seen much.

Skill cap varies. If you really understand Kennen and are able to manage the passive on his w as well as keep constant track of the number of marks he has on a target, you can double stun and even triple stun people with your entire combo.

He is a very solid champion overall. His laning is great, his team fight presence is devastating, and he brings plenty of utility to a team. His weakness would be any burst mage I guess. Since he needs to charge into enemy team, the Syndra/Viktor/whoever can blow him up before he has much time to stun lock your team.

Deathless81C

02-18-2013

The other part, as people have pointed out, is it's like say Morgana's ult. Have a good team and they'll devastate with it. A bad one makes you waste it.

Badnik96

02-18-2013

yeah, I main Kennen (he's one of the 3 mids I find easy to play) and once you play a couple of games with him you can easily outpoke whoever you're laning against (unless it's frickin Kassadin)

Just get a Rylai's early and you'll be K

BudgetNinja

04-13-2013

hey guys im diamond 1 heres a freshly updated guide on kennen http://www.lolking.net/guides/49568