The ONE champion that makes me scream "OP BS wtf? No-fun"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laxjoh

02-18-2013

All I can say is... learn to dodge those snares. It's very similar to Cho'gath's Rupture but Cho's Rupture is probably more OP but neither of those skills are OP. Cleanse will save your life if you do not know how to dodge it.

uthaiwit

02-18-2013

if u met anivia pro player ,you will cry and destroy your computer for sure

Zinzon

02-18-2013

swain is a poor farmer... Aim for the passive game style or try a nuker that can caught him off-guard (preferably with cc (silence,stun,etc..)) so he cant:

1. nuke you.
2. heal back.

Other than that you can just take a poke lane like heimerdinger... shoot missile and he wont heal back because of the mana cost on his ult. Plus, heimer is a good farmer even while being zoned if you get zoned.

TheRealSummoner1

02-18-2013

What about running into a bush, getting silenced, somehow hear a guy yell out DEMACIA, then your screen turns gray?

ChiSqrd

02-18-2013

Why are people calling his AOE snare a stun? There is a huge difference between a stun and a snare. If id was an AOE stun, then it might be slightly OP. But it's a snare, which means you can still cast spells and AA while snared.

Zinzon

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xunholydeath View Post
What about running into a bush, getting silenced, somehow hear a guy yell out DEMACIA, then your screen turns gray?
Let me guess... Swain?

shnoopy

02-18-2013

AD backdooring YI. That's what makes me scream.

ThatRenGuy

02-19-2013

Many people may disagree with me. But I hate when I'm adc and I get a thresh as support or adc on opposite team. Thresh built ad seems to be stupid op for squishes. Has yank barrier and a lock down ult that he can just pull u through? Plus ad he does some good damage. I feel like rage quitting sometimes playing against a thresh.