The ONE champion that makes me scream "OP BS wtf? No-fun"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Poro Snax

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Clan View Post
Why are you all calling his SNARE a stun?
Because glowing circle of death was just to long to use over and over.

Hayes

02-18-2013

Fiona and her ult...darius...yi..blitz

mrtomayto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

hey i was stomping yesterday with swain :3 maybe i stomped you? swains strong if you let him full combo you but if you get into an extended team fight his mana goes pooey and he's dead. don't let him combo you and you're fine

workthecorners

02-18-2013

MF anyone? or anyone else with healing dbuffs or like items? and of course ignite

mrtomayto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Also a huge mistake people make when they're trying to fight me as swain is they group or fight next to minions, letting all 3 or so ravens go out and come back to heal me while i still do huge deeps. Don't group or fight near minions and swain isn't op anymore

Aamon2500

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
Fiona and her ult...darius...yi..blitz
Why bring up Darius.

ChampOfFury

02-18-2013

lol.... Ever heard of grievous wounds? 50% heal ignite has it and so do a few other items... Also you can outsustain him with lifesteal or spellvam

Noxious Kai

02-18-2013

lol, u might have been playing against me last night i own with swain, hes my main

last match i played i went like 31/6/16 with him

and without revealing too much, cc is how to kill swain, lots of cc, and dont try to fight him in the middle of ur minions, or with a weak group of champs around him, he will eat you alive everytime, i know, cuz i do

also, he has slow, a snare, and an initiator, u guys pop ignite or try to kite me, imma just pop my e on u and keep csing till i hit my snare then its game over for you

and yes, if he has his ult up, only one enemy champ should chase to kill, otherwise ur just giving him extra healing, while in his ult, he shoots out 3 crows a second that damage nearby enemies, prioritizing champs 1st, and he heals for 75% of the damage dealt to champions, 25% for minions, and his ult costs an initial amt per second, gaining mana cost per second as well, so unless ur playing against a noob swain they wont be in their bird form but for 2 reasons, healing/fast farming, and offensive/saving teammates

there.

now hes not op, and you know how to counter him alot better.
just dont be surprised at being bird food if u are gonna simply write him off as op

ChampOfFury

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxious Kai View Post
lol, u might have been playing against me last night i own with swain, hes my main

last match i played i went like 31/6/16 with him

and without revealing too much, cc is how to kill swain, lots of cc, and dont try to fight him in the middle of ur minions, or with a weak group of champs around him, he will eat you alive everytime, i know, cuz i do

also, he has slow, a snare, and an initiator, u guys pop ignite or try to kite me, imma just pop my e on u and keep csing till i hit my snare then its game over for you

and yes, if he has his ult up, only one enemy champ should chase to kill, otherwise ur just giving him extra healing, while in his ult, he shoots out 3 crows a second that damage nearby enemies, prioritizing champs 1st, and he heals for 75% of the damage dealt to champions, 25% for minions, and his ult costs an initial amt per second, gaining mana cost per second as well, so unless ur playing against a noob swain they wont be in their bird form but for 2 reasons, healing/fast farming, and offensive/saving teammates

there.

now hes not op, and you know how to counter him alot better.
just dont be surprised at being bird food if u are gonna simply write him off as op
Nice lie...

6.3/game 6.4/game 5.1/game 96.9/game

Noxious Kai

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampOfFury View Post
Nice lie...

6.3/game 6.4/game 5.1/game 96.9/game
huh?