Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The ONE champion that makes me scream "OP BS wtf? No-fun"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UgIierBetty

02-17-2013

SWAIN

played a game.

used all my skills on swain? he heals them all up. He then jumps on my face like 2 steps from my turret and kills me without even trying.

his stun lasts so long... they may be somewhat hard to land, but if he lands just ONE then you're dead.

Maybe not "OP" but DEFINITELY bs and anti-fun

I am so frustrated.

HonorableGeneral

02-17-2013

Swain's stuns are not easy to land. The stun is not an instant-stun, so if you see it you should be able to react (given enough practice) and dodge it.

Someone with an easy-to-land stun is Sion or Jax, because their stuns can be instant-triggered (Jax) or aimed at a specific champ (Sion).

Capt Poro Snax

02-17-2013

I don't think i can recall the last time someone said swain was op. Swain takes a fair amount of skill to be good with. but as said above his stuns show long before they stun just sidestep like with nid spears.

UgIierBetty

02-17-2013

Quote:
MTDM:
I don't think i can recall the last time someone said swain was op. Swain takes a fair amount of skill to be good with. but as said above his stuns show long before they stun just sidestep like with nid spears.

but if he hits just one youre dead

Chronic Diablo

02-17-2013

Don't feed him early on, farm. Avoid his stuns and after he channels you, back off, and head back in. Use his cool downs against him. Ask for help from jungler if he's giving you that much trouble. DONT FEED HIM EARLY.

HonorableGeneral

02-17-2013

Quote:
UgIierBetty:
but if he hits just one youre dead

That's compensated by the fact they're so hard to hit.

T Clan

02-17-2013

Why are you all calling his SNARE a stun?

ChiSqrd

02-18-2013

He is pretty easy to deal with. It's called ignite. And what stun? It's an AOE snare you dumbass.

mendeleyev

02-18-2013

Yeah, I think that in reflecting on how i would play against swain, It would be best to try and bait out his snare. Once on CD, you can get on him

Like, if you were xin zhao, you wouldn't dash in on him for an attack because if you did, he would just snare you, then gg. But if you could bait it out of him then go in, you should have him.

mendeleyev

02-18-2013

Also, I hear you on that ult. even if you bait out the stun, he really could just turn on the ult and run away while healing. Unless they fixed it, he can ult then use the hourglass and keep healing.