Duo Partner for Gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlanKuKlux

02-17-2013

edit: got gold solo **** u ****ers

B16

02-17-2013

Still on?

LockCORE

02-18-2013

Just for your name I say close this thread and get better.

Cavo

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlanKuKlux View Post
I am currently **** tier Silver III and I want a duo partner to for gold with. My account is FestiveMaokaiGG. I really want to duo cause I feel like I cant promote right now. I placed into Silver I at the start demoted then promoted again to silver I then demoted down to silver III and have gotten to my promotion matches multiple times but cant ****ing promote. I was 1450 end of last season and was 1600 start of this season. I main maokai (as you can see by my name) mainly I would want to do duo with a good mid player cause I just camp mid every game but other **** might work too, I support but dont really want to duo bot lane, and I can mid but only as kass.

Cuz you just camp mid every game...lol?

a jungler who won't help bot or top...I'm starting to get a real clear picture of how those promotion games went. You also might want to increase the number of champs you can play before getting 'serious' about ranked.

oTwisted

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
Cuz you just camp mid every game...lol?

a jungler who won't help bot or top...I'm starting to get a real clear picture of how those promotion games went. You also might want to increase the number of champs you can play before getting 'serious' about ranked.
Saying that you 'camp' a lane doesn't mean he didn't gank any other lanes at all.. Camping mid lane as maokai is very strong and the opportunity to gank mid is much more likely/higher than ganking other, potentialy warded lanes. bam.