Which Malzahar is best Malzahar

Ability Power Mage 51 52.58%
Attack Damage Tank 46 47.42%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

AP or AD Malzahar - Which do you prefer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pregnaloons

02-18-2013

Thanks everyone, seems like there's a pretty mixed opinion, but neither are frowned upon.

Hybrid sounds interesting Nyx, but I've never tried it, will give it a go in my next few games and see how it stacks up. Playstyle is the same no matter what really, and I get the feeling it's not going to make that much difference, he's just generally strong no matter how you build him (6 PD OP).

Could go a thematic frozen/blue item set... Frozen fist, frozen heart, frozen mallet, sorc shoes(or merc for MR), Manamune, and LW... the ice-man cometh? That could work on Nunu/Ashe I guess, in a thematic way.

Wait I guess purple themed items would suit malz the best... Odyns... Abyssal... yomuus... morellos... ROA and I guess CDR boots are the purplest? This needs work and I don't see it happening.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

I think BFT makes AP stronger
With BFT and a Witchcap, popping W under your enemies even for 1 second is devastating

AP Malz is better top than AD, so that's why I think it's superior
Imagine when they are locked down in a fight with CCs flying aroud O_o
Your E, W and Q will shred apart your opponents

ShadowPayaso

01-06-2014

I personally love hybrid malz but its always an issue as to which items would be the most beneficial. Spamming E to peel and then having minions wreck your opponent b/c they always underestimate the power of AD scaling minions. People who think I am trolling always end up getting mad when I dominate lane and teamfights

iPooUnicorns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Both are equally strong, but only because rito accidentally buffed his minion's AD scaling.

Redeemed In Fire

01-07-2014

Dead malz is best malz

Ariou

01-07-2014

Dat necro

666shadow666

01-10-2014

ad malz, hes my go to for ranked, twisted, 1v1, 2v2, and bot lane dominion.

Jasiwel

01-10-2014

Can't tell if necro, or just Dominion forums.

666shadow666

01-12-2014

just dusted off my ad malz bot lane and im 5 for 5.

666shadow666

01-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPayaso View Post
I personally love hybrid malz but its always an issue as to which items would be the most beneficial. Spamming E to peel and then having minions wreck your opponent b/c they always underestimate the power of AD scaling minions. People who think I am trolling always end up getting mad when I dominate lane and teamfights
thats an interesting idea. i had a few long game where i built AA after my manamune and FH. try rageblade as you will ALWAY have full stacks