Wooglet's should be made from Armguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Late4lunch

02-17-2013

Not sure if this has been brought up before but since Wooglet's is both the equivalent of Deathcap and Zhonyas, the Chain Vest component on Wooglet's should be replaced with Seekers Armguard, similar to Zhonyas. I really like Seekers armguard since it's very cost effective with the scaling however the item is absolutely useless on Twisted Treeline since it does not build into anything at all. Thoughts?

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

I agree with this...

However, I think there should be more build options for armguard... WTB unique AD/Armor item.

PurpleURP

02-19-2013

bump

Strossus Gran

02-20-2013

Absolutely agree with this, its ridiculous that the item exists on TT and has no build path. Its just silly.

Only issue is blasting wand x2 + seeker's armguard (0 charges) is 105 AP, witchcap only gives 100 AP. So if you have your armguard charged you're burning even more AP away. Meanwhile, a charged armguard also gives 45 armor, which is 5 more than a chain vest so you can't do wand+chain vest+seekers without losing stats.

If you go NLR+seeker's well...you just exactly built an hourglass with different stats, which seems weird and also kill the benefit of being able to pick up the blasting wands so you don't have a huge lag in power that the old recipe had while saving up 1600g that made the map snowball against APs so badly.

Needs a new item to build into, and for SR as well. Maybe something with a utility aspect, love me some utility AP items (say what you will, but hextech sweeper is one of my favorite items in the game)

Klsjg

03-25-2013

I think that the way to do it would be to have Seeker's+ Amplifying Tome + Blasting Wand + Gold.
And increase the total armor on Wooglet to 45 or 50.

MDCityKILLER

03-25-2013

well armguard isnt on this map anymore so....good luck

Wallaboom

03-28-2013

mentioned in a post a while back about seeker's being taken off TT. Why remove this item? It was a godsend (albeit a dead end build path) in TT when playing as an AP bruiser vs a triple bruiser or even double bruiser team. It let you stay in the game long enough to be viable and farm to build some other items. Dorans doesn't build into anything and people will still buy 2 of them. For ~1100 gold you can get 40+ Arm and AP. Just a thought

5371EI

03-28-2013

It would be nice to be able to start cloth boots pots on APs on this bruiser heavy map.