Suggestion: Team communications

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thee Undertaker

02-17-2013

So I thought of an idea that seems to make sense at least to me. Some may disagree some may actually like this.

THE STORY
Having communication with your team is probably the most important trait to have. It makes sure that everyone on your team is on the same page. Granted I say communication as if all types of communication is the same when in reality...their not..

There is communication, good communication and just excellent communication.

Of course the pro teams all have excellent communication (they are pros...obviously)

But what about us normal people trying to find teams? I find myself going from one team to another trying to find the right fit. However the main issue I find is communication. But I am not talking about IN-GAME...i am talking about outside of the game itself. Setting up scrims, matches, practices.

THE IDEA
So the idea I have is something similar to what people have seen in WoW websites for raid schedules.

Perhaps elaborating within the team tab on the LoL client, there could be a calendar where the captain of the team can post/create/set up matches for the team. Upon creating a said day in which a practice or what ever is set up, a pop-up could appear much like what we see now whenever we hit a playoff series in our ranked matches that would indicate that a new event has been scheduled for the team...

There could be sign ups for all team members to show whether or not they are available on that specific day to make it easier and convenient for everyone.

This is just an idea...perhaps this is already been suggested if so ignore me lol...otherwise post on to elaborate

ll Balance ll

02-18-2013

I think this idea is wonderful. I was part of a ranked team that was like we practice on Tuesday! Nobody was ever on LoL on Tuesday. So no more ranked team. I think this would help remind summoners about such activities. Great idea, just saying.

Thee Undertaker

02-26-2013

BUMP, riot this idea still stands! DO THIS..that is all..

Hashpoo

Recruiter

02-26-2013

I third this idea. It would be very helpful in organizing games.