Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battlecast Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godskore

02-17-2013

As you all know, Rumble needs a new skin badly and what better time to make one when hes suffering from anti-skin syndrome. Make it a beast legendary skin with new particle effects and ability animations similar to cho'gaths battlecast prime skin. He needs a skin badly riot, he has a pirate and a fruit skin.

Atleast upvote if you support the idea of a new rumble skin

Riot pls

Digitalon

02-17-2013

I'm with ya on a new Rumble skin, but I think he would be better suited to the Steel Legion theme which is heavily inspired by warhammer 40k. If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a picture of a space marine dreadnought mech.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O_r2_B3I5tk/T1LadpqX0tI/AAAAAAAAAQk/DaCaf1ACP_Y/s1600/Dreadnought.jpg
(found through google)

Godskore

02-17-2013

i found that very interesting but the battlecast would look so beast

3zekiel

02-17-2013

Only monsters will get battlecast, if the splash of BattleCast Cho is anything to go by, Skarner will get that new battlecast skin.