Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The cruel people of league of legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deeeej

02-17-2013

I just had a game where I had a fiddle adc with troll spells on and a karma jungle. Both trolled, and the other team refused to report them. Later on, asking them to report again, they turned and reported me thinking it would be funny.

Just awfull people in this game.. So the only person that got reported was me.

Cartod

02-17-2013

Dude the thread titles tonight are just a real hoot

SeCKS Egai

02-17-2013

Quote:
pie is nice:
I just had a game where I had a fiddle adc with troll spells on and a karma jungle. Both trolled, and the other team refused to report them. Later on, asking them to report again, they turned and reported me thinking it would be funny.

Just awfull people in this game.. So the only person that got reported was me.

So after all that effort made to ask the trolls getting reported you didn't bother reporting them yourself.....

Cartod

02-17-2013

Seriously, I can't be the only person who thinks that tonight's thread title's have just been funny as hell

deeeej

02-17-2013

Quote:
xSeCKSx:
So after all that effort made to ask the trolls getting reported you didn't bother reporting them yourself.....

Please kill your self, I hope you get banned. Your kind of people ruin this game, along with the fiddle adc and karma jungle I had..

Droolie

02-17-2013

crittlestix rocks and karma can jungle just fine. . . not shure why the qq

Droolie

02-17-2013

Quote:
pie is nice:
Please kill your self, I hope you get banned. Your kind of people ruin this game, along with the fiddle adc and karma jungle I had..

actually its your kind of people who ruin this game. please clean up your act and try and be positive. Or stop playing LoL. That might be nice too

boosawesome

02-17-2013

Quote:
pie is nice:

who, aren't u an *******, he was asking why u didnt report them urself, only take one person to report for it to go to the tribunal

Shardicus

02-17-2013

Quote:
pie is nice:

Whoa, whoa whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Whoa.

Shhhhhhh.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Shardicus

02-17-2013

By the way, regarding Crittlesticks... That Q means three seconds of free crits. Just Saiyan.