Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Skins ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TukkiTa

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Hello people want to ask you something, while changing the skin of a champion, I realized that others were available, whether legendary or those who simply are for sale, but what happens is that only a few champions happens to me (Xin Zhao, Twisted Face, Annie) so I wanted to ask if you happen to others as well or if they found some other champion with the same "problem".

Thank you: D

Cheiron

Huntsman

02-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2453856

TukkiTa

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Thanks but I read this already and I understood, what I really want to know is because I can choose skins of certain characters and not others? I and I have all the champions, but not all skins. In others you can choose champions all skins? I already know that xin zhao, twisted face and annie skins are all free.

Thanks again Cheironn

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

For certain champions we did unlock all the skins on purpose

Specifically for: Annie, Galio, Olaf, Twisted Fate and Xin Zhao