Does it not bug you that all the female characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackRose90

02-17-2013

this bull**** again

Look most female warriors favored speed to over come males in a duel
look up asian history most female warriors wore a robe and was much more deadly than the fully armored counter parts

this one isnt asian but look up Emilia Plater bet she can kick your ass in a fight any day

fiora and akali prime example of speed over holding 2 large balls on your shoulders

manickitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Fiora wears standard dueling garb. Kat is covered in knives; she's an assassin. Lux wears spellcaster clothes +2; she's a mage. Riven wears light plate armour. Leona is in full tank mode. Akali wears no less armour than Kennen or Shen; they're ninja. Tristana basically wears her gun. Lulu is a witch and dresses accordingly. Poppy is heavily armoured. Ashe wears no less armour (none) than any of the male archers. Shyvana is a freaking dragon.

Titiln

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumati View Post
Did you not see vi?
She looks like she's ready to give Tison a run for his money
with augmented robotic gloves, says a whole lot about her character

Cyanide Velocity

02-17-2013

Some male champs look simply hilarious in all their armor:

Garen: Have you seen how he walks? He bobs his head up and down because he can't move his neck or lower back. I'm surprised he can even swing his sword without impairment.

Teemo: Going beyond being a yordle, a blow-dart gun has no use against someone in full armor unless you aim for the face and hit every time.

Shen: The way he holds his swords isn't effective. He's wide open while he is reaching behind him for his swords. It's also a very obvious swing motion and easily blocked

Honestly, we can nit pick about all these characters including the females. I haven't noticed any particular sexism when it came to combat, just art.

Ansaa

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSword8 View Post
I guess Vi and Riven would never stand a chance.

Nor Diana.

Nor Leona.

Nor Katarina.

Nor Poppy.

I'll stop there.
Poppy is short. That alone makes her awful, as it would with anyone. The dwarves in LOTR would actually be terrible fighters, since everyone has a height/reach advantage.

Katarina still has the boobs: She needs a sports-bra, otherwise she can't flip so gracefully.

Not to sound sexist, but women didn't fight in wars for a reason: Naturally weak upper body strength!!

Leona and Diana are empowered by the Sun/Moon, so I don't have an issue with them being melee and heavily armored.

lol I died again

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Poppy is short. That alone makes her awful, as it would with anyone. The dwarves in LOTR would actually be terrible fighters, since everyone has a height/reach advantage.
That's why dwarves and midgets should specialize in nindo (speed/maneuvering especially) and ranged in real life.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

I'm a girl and I like to play girl characters. Girls are supposed to be physically attractive. If I'm going to play a girl character, I want to play someone I think looks drop-dead sexy or overly adorable. I do not enjoy playing girl characters covered in armor. I only play Leona because of her role and skills and not because of her looks. If given the opportunity to customize characters myself, everyone I play would be in short-shorts, mini-skirts, crop tops, and swim suits.

Wezz

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Kitten Pawz View Post
I'm a girl and I like to play girl characters. Girls are supposed to be physically attractive. If I'm going to play a girl character, I want to play someone I think looks drop-dead sexy or overly adorable. I do not enjoy playing girl characters covered in armor. I only play Leona because of her role and skills and not because of her looks. If given the opportunity to customize characters myself, everyone I play would be in short-shorts, mini-skirts, crop tops, and swim suits.
My troll alert just malfunctioned.