Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does it not bug you that all the female characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Shankums

02-17-2013

Are you questioning the logic of a fantasy game?

lol

True Bandito

02-17-2013

Teemo.

thread.

Baronlvl1orfeed

02-17-2013

I suppose Riot justifies this by having the more scantily clad champions as mages, supports and generally ranged roles rather than bruisers.

Lysithix

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Leona is in full armor, Vi has a breastplate and huge metal fists, Poppy is in full armor and has a shield, Tristana has some armor and a huge cannon, Fiora is wearing armor, Shyvana is wearing some armor, and is a half-dragon, Orianna is made of metal, Lux is wearing some armor.

Troll harder.

Cloud Potato

02-17-2013

Ezreal doesn't look like he could fight. Yeah, females are a bit more biased, but looking like a brick house is not a requirement to be strong in fantasy.

Rashidas

02-17-2013

Quote:
ExHamster:
The only female hero that looks some what suited for combat is nidalee's default skin.

Please tell me nobody took this thread seriously after reading that line

Dancer

02-17-2013

Considering most of the ladies of League are mages / carries / assassins, I don't really see the point in the bulky armor. Maybe Sejuani needs to put on some god damn pants, but otherwise the only ladies who needs to be up in everybody's grill are Vi and Leona.

lol I died again

02-17-2013

Uhh.... I know this is kind of out there...
But true fighters often don't need clothes.
Unless it's really cold, they'll be just fine, even naked. In fact, many of them don't even mind fighting nude. There's no time for that bull****.
Quite often, the clothes are just deception to make people think you're normal.
So clothes aren't exactly necessary at all. What really matters is gear (belts and quivers and such).

But most female champions don't even look like fighters.

xXxODINxXx

02-17-2013

Quote:
ExHamster:
Does it not bug you that all the female characters look like they dont stand half a chance in a fight? Apparently boob exposure is more important than having adequate armour. The only female hero that looks some what suited for combat is nidalee's default skin.

nope.

/on to the next thread.

Arcane Azmadi

02-17-2013

No, it does not bug me at all.