Which champ to master next?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PixelMurderer

02-17-2013

Hey guys, I'm looking to become good with a champion. Any suggestions? I'd say that I've already learned Nidalee and Kayle pretty well. I'm looking for champions that are fun to play and are awesome when you learn them. Open to any suggestion. Probably the most upvoted one will be chosen. Also, maybe post some reasons why I should choose the champ.

SupaTurkk

02-17-2013

Anivia.

you master her.

i gurantee you, you wont lose mid lane. Ever.

Irelia Carries U

02-17-2013

all champions are rewarding when you play them to their potential, you said you like nidalee/kayle, continue playing them and improving

Turb0

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTurkk View Post
Anivia.

you master her.

This.

PixelMurderer

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTurkk View Post
Anivia.

you master her.

All right, i'll try

TheFizzFactory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Yeah Anivia's ridiculously good in the right hands

OrderThruKAOS

02-17-2013

Orianna. if you can play her you can nearly play anyone. and her scaling is ridiculously good through out the entire game and you bring good burst and kick ass utility to team fights!

PixelMurderer

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrderThruKAOS View Post
Orianna. if you can play her you can nearly play anyone. and her scaling is ridiculously good through out the entire game and you bring good burst and kick ass utility to team fights!
Tried her, she seems extremely hard IMO, the positioning of the sphere and such. But If somebody is good with her, they do great.I might rethink about using her.

SRPigeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelMurderer View Post
Tried her, she seems extremely hard IMO, the positioning of the sphere and such. But If somebody is good with her, they do great.I might rethink about using her.
If you're looking for EASY champs to master, I suggest you look in the direction of... leblanc/panth ;D

OrderThruKAOS

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelMurderer View Post
Im getting close to 100 games with her and im starting to get pretty good i think! I'm no freaking pro thats for sure but she's been worth ther time I've invested in her so far! (and money I bought all her skins haha)

Im doing the 100 game challange thing with her (when ever i have a chance to play her anyway)