Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Volty @IronStylus My humble Quinn tweak thoughts, if you would please visit & reply

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grammatizator

02-19-2013

her single target burst with her ult is nothing worth nerfing. You have champs like yi or fiora who do the same thing with much lower cd's to their as buff.

Blackthorn

02-19-2013

I have no issues with her kit really other than I would love to have vault re-position based on cursor. For example I can vault and have my cursor behind them and essentially leap over them, or have it to the left and bounce off of them and land at an angle for a craftier escape currently unless used offensively in a safe situation I find it pretty useless and sometimes enough to get yourself killed since it telegraphs youre landing spot.

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

Quote:
starkey xxx:
If they had something to say they'd post.

Please stop trolling this forum.

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

Quote:
Blackthorn:
I have no issues with her kit really other than I would love to have vault re-position based on cursor. For example I can vault and have my cursor behind them and essentially leap over them, or have it to the left and bounce off of them and land at an angle for a craftier escape currently unless used offensively in a safe situation I find it pretty useless and sometimes enough to get yourself killed since it telegraphs youre landing spot.

Word, I think it's very badly needed.

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

Quote:
Grammatizator:
her single target burst with her ult is nothing worth nerfing. You have champs like yi or fiora who do the same thing with much lower cd's to their as buff.

I never said we should nerf her single target burst combined with her ult? Also, you have to look at the champion as a whole.

Criode

02-19-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
This isn't spam, I'm asking Red to come; big difference.

28 posts in 5 pages are yours, over half of them "requesting" a red.
Begging for attention is almost a guaranteed way to make sure they DON'T post.
That, and the fact that you've made 3 different polls, all pertaining to essentially the same thing:Changes to Quinn.

You want a completely different champion, and that just isn't going to happen.

I would be disappointed if they changed anything on her ATM other than minor aesthetics, she hasn't been available long enough for players to determine her true potential. You just seem to want her changed into your own personal champion.

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

Quote:
Criode:
28 posts in 5 pages are yours, over half of them "requesting" a red.
Begging for attention is almost a guaranteed way to make sure they DON'T post.
That, and the fact that you've made 3 different polls, all pertaining to essentially the same thing:Changes to Quinn.

You want a completely different champion, and that just isn't going to happen.

I would be disappointed if they changed anything on her ATM other than minor aesthetics, she hasn't been available long enough for players to determine her true potential. You just seem to want her changed into your own personal champion.

If you were really counting, you would see most are direct replies to posters furthering the discussion(s), and these across 3 threads with Very Different topics pertaining to Quinn each deserving of their own thread (all these & the TWO polls would/should not fit into one forum post).

And I've had extensive discussions with many players who share my same sentiments regarding Quinn, just because she fits your personal preference doesn't give you a license to troll this thread, we're looking for constructive feedback.

Criode

02-19-2013

And I've had extensive discussions with many players who share my same sentiments regarding Quinn, just because she doesnt fit your personal preference doesn't mean she should be changed, before 99% of the playerbase gets the opportunity to try her.

The statement can be said both ways, the point here is there is nothing constructive about asking "Can we get a red in here please" 10 times in each and every thread. Obviously they don't have anything to say to you; asking them to come a million times isn't going to shift that sentiment.

It's going to annoy other people, which is exactly what it is doing at this point.

Eyrgos

02-19-2013

Quote:
Criode:
And I've had extensive discussions with many players who share my same sentiments regarding Quinn, just because she doesnt fit your personal preference doesn't mean she should be changed, before 99% of the playerbase gets the opportunity to try her.

The statement can be said both ways, the point here is there is nothing constructive about asking "Can we get a red in here please" 10 times in each and every thread. Obviously they don't have anything to say to you; asking them to come a million times isn't going to shift that sentiment.

It's going to annoy other people, which is exactly what it is doing at this point.

Exaggerate more please. And again, please remove yourself if you're not going to add to the conversation.