Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali or Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squidwárd

10-28-2010

nahh, i've been playing akali for about 4hours now, not counting when i went to bed :P, i always look up the best ranked guides, and its got like. EVERYTHING i need to know about akali, breaks it all down, im buying twitch aswell, so ima go play a game with twtich! i appreciate all your help, your all so nice on these forums :P

still yet to encounter someone that calls me a noob -.-

cloud15

Recruiter

02-21-2011

I have gotten 56 kill with twitch in a normal game. I get 20 + many many games. Twitch is the most powerful character late game... except for maybe jax. and he does crazy damage to turets.

Doc201

02-21-2011

Quote:
cloud15:
Twitch is the most powerful character late game... except for maybe jax.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Also, don't necro.

Swagger McDaddy

02-04-2013

i want get akali too or twitch but akali is common around season 3 she is on sale but i have no money i have the ip but is twitch easier or better or is he just flat out uncommon and can he work as a top?