Champion Creation Club

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

I am starting this community, to unite our interests into a fun clean environment away from trolls and to grow as a community. I am in search of people who take this hobby seriously and truly want to grow at it.

I am starting a Voice Chat server for this community, the program I am using is called RaidCall. The server information is 5712231. I have added several rooms so far and more to come as the community grows. These rooms are as followed (Champion Creation Art, Champion Creation Lore, Champion Creation Kit, Champion Review.

Champion Creation Art is going to be all things Art involved, so new skins for current champions, and concept sketches for original champions, and fan art.

Champion Creation Lore is going to be all things Writing, so continued lore of already created champions, fan fiction, and lore for original champions.

Champion Creation Kit is going to be all things involving kit design so general ideas of abilities to numbers being plugged in.

Champion Review is going to be all things involving reviewing a champion, so art critiques, lore critiques, and overall character critiques.
I also have an in game chat room, information is ChampionCreationCommunity. (No Spaces And caps are as shown)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

b