Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so I mainly play Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

02-19-2013

The only thing to keep in mind about ap kayle is the overall lack of sustain. Its very important to get the 40% cdr so you can have e up all the time but even at 40% your heal has like a 10 sec cd and has a bad ratio. I like building a blade of the ruined king as it gives you that needed lifesteal and the on hit works with the spash. Also, i usually opt for frozen mallet over rylais as rylais only gives you 15% slow for the aoe ability while you get the full 40% slow from the frozen mallets because kayles E is technically a melee attack, which also splashes.
I build like: lantern, nashors, blackfire, botrk, frozen mallet, wooglets, sell lantern for black cleaver or sanguine blade
this build probably doesnt do as much damage but you will survive the fight and provide better utility for your team.

Grinningsphinx

02-23-2013

Quote:
AAActive:
and for builds I mainly go , Nashers,malady,rageblade than start trifroce or sometimes gunblade.... witch do you think is better? over time i can get both but first? am I missing a good item?

Triforce isnt the best...kayle tends to spam ablities then have a long CD while she autos,.

Doesnt play to triforce strengths... Plus, you already have an auto slow.

You would be much better off with Malady in triforce slot + updated BoTRK/Runaans.

Cartman333

02-26-2013

Quote:
Grinningsphinx:
Triforce isnt the best...kayle tends to spam ablities then have a long CD while she autos,.

Doesnt play to triforce strengths... Plus, you already have an auto slow.

You would be much better off with Malady in triforce slot + updated BoTRK/Runaans.

He already said he builds Malady... so he probably doesn't need another one. BotRK is probably OK after Rageblade though.

Environ NA

02-26-2013

I dont think hybrid kayle is that great.
IMO IE/PD/Blade of king