so I mainly play Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAActive

02-17-2013

and for builds I mainly go , Nashers,malady,rageblade than start trifroce or sometimes gunblade.... witch do you think is better? over time i can get both but first? am I missing a good item?

Martyrofsand

02-17-2013

Yes you are missing great items such as...

Blackfire Torch
Woodlets Witchcap
Rylias Crystal Scepter
Witz End

All of which are far better and more important for her than Rageblade and Gunblade. If you are going to build AP items like Malady and Nashors take her full AP with atk speed don't water her down with AD. Likewise if you are going to build AD items, such as Black Cleaver/PD/etc take her full AD don't water her down with AD. Pick one stat and focus it with atk speed, but don't try to go with both it simply isn't as strong as going one way or the other.

Tyler Teh Killa

02-17-2013

yep

KakeManz

02-17-2013

Going pure ap/atk speed is best no matter which way you look at it. Don't worry about rageblade/gunblade, too expensive, not enough damage. My build generally goes like this:

Boots>haunting guise>nashor's>zerker greaves>Wooglet's>lich bane(surprised how little I actually see this item on kayle, gives you so much burst, very easy to do 1k damage in no time)>blackfire torch> last item, either a defensive item, or if the game is going really good I'll grab a malady for that extra damage.

I don't worry too much about defense on kayle since with ap you heal a lot, 40% cdr is easy to get(nashor and blackfire) so your ult is always up, and you'll always get wooglets, so you have stasis while your team cleans up. If that's not enough, then the game is lost no matter what defense item you have. Also I don't bother with rylai's since you already have a slow, and one of your teammates will likely pick up one or a frozen mallet anyways.

However, I'm not saying ap kayle is the be all end all. You may want to go ad just to throw off the enemy team (in draft), at that point I'd just build pure ad.. MAYBE a gunblade if things are going well.

Henry Plainview

02-17-2013

Riot why you make Kayle into AP champion

I sad

Anyway Triforce and Gunblade aren't great builds AP or AD.

AAActive

02-18-2013

just looking to really maximize my kayle around how fast should i be swinging at 18? after the build 2.00+?

KakeManz

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAActive View Post
just looking to really maximize my kayle around how fast should i be swinging at 18? after the build 2.00+?
Well for ap I wouldn't worry about how fast you're swinging just because between your q going 1:1 ap and lichbane going 50+1:0.75 ap you are very bursty if only you get a nashor's

Cavo

02-19-2013

Anyone who isn't sure about build orders and preferences for kayle stop reading the replies on this post. Judging by most of their answers they have no idea what they're talking about. Some of the items they listed are good, but most are a waste. And some of the items they think are bad are at the core of what kayle needs to maximize her damage potential. Please make sure you're at least checking peoples ratings and whatnot before you blindly follow bronze-level advice. It won't help you.

Wodenedow

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
Anyone who isn't sure about build orders and preferences for kayle stop reading the replies on this post. Judging by most of their answers they have no idea what they're talking about. Some of the items they listed are good, but most are a waste. And some of the items they think are bad are at the core of what kayle needs to maximize her damage potential. Please make sure you're at least checking peoples ratings and whatnot before you blindly follow bronze-level advice. It won't help you.
Yetti's Kayle guide:
http://cndgaming.com/?p=1692

Yetti
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21731604

Overall I think people in this thread are on the right track....

AAActive

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodenedow View Post
Yetti's Kayle guide:
http://cndgaming.com/?p=1692

Yetti
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21731604

Overall I think people in this thread are on the right track....

thanks