Brony Gaming (streaming Gold tier 2/1

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anidan

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by roids View Post
this whole brony thing makes me physically ill.
I can't see myself as a brony, ever. It doesn't appeal to me.

But this whole "irrational hatred" thing makes me physically ill, too. It's just a show. Grow up and let them like it.

Unless you mean the ones who think ponies must invade every game, forum and facet of the internet. THOSE bronies can go fall in a hole and die.

Housemate

02-17-2013

Princess Luna is not advertising being a brony and shoving his show down your throat, so stop hating him so irrationally. Let him post a stream link without getting downvoted.

Princes Luna

02-17-2013

So people hate me just because of something that intrests me. Soooooooo heres how my first game went. Won it pretty quickly as vayne, now going for series. Hopefully I'll make it to GOLD 1

SpyderJ

02-17-2013

Roids, meet Roids pony. You two get along now ya hear?

Princes Luna

02-17-2013

Won the first game of my Division series *fluttershy* `~yay~~~

BRTHEBEST

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
Princess Luna is not advertising being a brony and shoving his show down your throat, so stop hating him so irrationally. Let him post a stream link without getting downvoted.
The title of this thread is literally "Brony Gaming." I don't know how much more he could be advertising being a Brony.

Princes Luna

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRTHEBEST View Post
The title of this thread is literally "Brony Gaming." I don't know how much more he could be advertising being a Brony.
What he means is, the reason most people have a bad image about bronys is that they try to force people to love ponies, Brony gaming is the name of my youtube and steam channel and also my stream. I just putting it out there. Thank you for at least not hating on me just because of something I like. Have a good day, or night :P

On other news I won my first division game, one more win to GOLD 1

Princes Luna

02-17-2013

I DID IT. I got to Tier 1, ty everpony. It was fun. Had about 10 viewers at one point, now to play amensia and scare myself so i dont sleep.

Princes Luna

02-18-2013

Well, now that I played some games in Tier 1 its time for amnesia, god I hate this game.

AmPriS

02-18-2013

Picture relevant.

123456 ... 8