Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many win should I have in normal before I play ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathstrika

02-17-2013

Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRTHEBEST

02-17-2013

I would honestly say around 300. Otherwise you're going to drop like a stone.

SeCKS Egai

02-17-2013

It's less about wins and more about general comprehension.

I've outplayed people with 3 times as many wins and played with people who can keep up at half my wins.

You definitely want a healthy amount of pvp experience, but even more important is being prepared to fill multiple roles with competency. I'd love to run solo q as strictly an adc, but in a team of 5 I know I need to go with whatever my team needs most.

So not only are you looking at experience, but you'll want to have a strong roster and multiple rune pages/masteries to fill any role you may need or get stuck doing.

The SoulEmperor

02-17-2013

Depend on how many u have lost. If your win excess your loss then feel free to rank.

ClaymoreNo47

02-17-2013

anytime you want.

Knote

02-17-2013

You're ready whenever. If you want to immediately hit gold/plat or higher right away then you're probably not ready to start, otherwise you'll just fall to w/e ELO you belong at based on your current skill level. It's a matter if you want some stupid division/number to look at as progress or not.