Hahahah get fkd dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

It's hard to sub for teams when everyone hates me!

NOT THAT I BLAME THEM, since i literally trash talk every team except pecs.

DiscworldDeath

02-17-2013

You seem bitter dude.

NamKim

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post

Well, PECS would have no trouble finding a sub with skills beyond yours and someone with a personality that is...less coarse...

And why would other teams want someone who trash-talks them?

Are you always this toxic or only when you are talking about something Dominion-related?

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

I gave up on the dominion community a long time ago.

It's actually the worst community there is and I have no reason to treat it with any form of respect. To begin with, I wasn't the one who started being rude to the community, it was the community who began it. And no, you aren't justified being rude to people who play ops, and if that's accepted (PS, it is), then that's just one example of this community being terrible. This is also ignoring the blatant hypocrisy and inconsistency behind these rules on a case-by-case basis.

I don't really care anymore, I just play this game mode casually when I dont feel like playing sr, the only game mode that means anything at all.

Even if a team asked me to sub for them now, I wouldnt accept because im not in a position to do so since I have to play go4lols same time. There's literally no reason for me to respect anyone other than the few people I do like.

That said, I like you and I wouldn't trash talk you or be rude to you for no reason. I don't remember you ever being particularly judgmental and rude, but you are one of the very few in this entire community.

weezcake

02-17-2013

Hey now, most of us are nice people.

If it's true, great for TT! Both TT and Dom are the black sheep of League, so if either one of them is updated, all the better.

inFe eD

02-17-2013

Quote:

Wtf, I feel left out. Talk dirty to me babe.

NamKim

02-17-2013

Quote:
Nome cares?

News to me.
I was in a game with Nome. When someone on my team realized he was RiotNome, he started to attack RiotNome that he did not care about Dominion and they started a "back and forth." Since it was through chat and I was focused on the game it was hard to tell, but RiotNome seemed sad and hurt when accused of not caring about Dominion or its community.

RiotNome said he volunteered to work on TT and Dom, two very ignored part of League of Legends. He could be lying and it is really a way to cover up Riot putting him in a deep hole for once working on HoN or to keep him away from working on SR. Or it could be that RiotNome loves a good challenge and he figured he was the only one "man enough" to handle working on these two maps. Judging by what I saw for TT, I think it is the latter.

RiotNome is a game designer and Dominion was placed under his care. Whether he cares about it or not, he knows this is his mission. No one likes to fail a mission.

So, does RiotNome care about Dominion? I don't know. But I like to think he does. Will RiotNome make Dominion a success? Yes, because that is his mission whether he likes it or not.

Volandum

02-17-2013

Do you have the replay NamKim from your personal point of view? That'll have the chat recorded.

NamKim

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Do you have the replay NamKim from your personal point of view? That'll have the chat recorded.
Nope. I remember specifically saying "I wish I had LoLRecording on because I'm playing with RiotNome."

But yeah, RiotNome cares, I have no doubts about it. It is a completely insult to say he doesn't. Especially when you consider that fact that the "Team headed by RiotNome" is RiotNome.

Bma

02-18-2013

Just to cover myself, I personally want a ranked mode just as much as the next player in this forum. The title doesn't rly mean anything and people shouldn't look too much into it.

'Wtf, I feel left out. Talk dirty to me babe.'

usuk get good noob xoxo

As for Nome, I think no one should forget the contributions that he has made to Dominion. Even in the latest patch, I think he removed the ability to purchase Seeker's Armguard (NOT THE BIGGEST OF CHANGES BUT AT LEAST HE'S AROUND).

Problem is that he could be working 10 hours a day on Dominion and nobody will ever know about it, simply because unless he says something, people will just assume he's not doing anything at all due to lack of results and communication. If he cares about what people says about him (and he probably doesn't, to be honest), then he should probably spend ten minutes a week on the forums updating people about what he's been doing. It's not really that hard but Riot has had a problem with this historically, even when it's related to SR.

Like for example, he talked about Kassadin nerfs like a month ago which a lot of people have been anticipating but it hasn't been shipped out yet. Even if it's not ready yet, or the solution was not viable and they scrapped it, people would be more satisfied with the state of affairs knowing that at least Riot tried.

The lack of communication and lack of things being done recently makes people feel like he hasn't been doing anything behind the scenes when he might have been. Look at his match history for the past week? All SR games. He's played less than 60 Dominion games in the past 9 months.

I think the burden is really on him to show people that he cares, because right now, he isn't doing a really good job of it. imo! 10 minutes a week is probably all he needs to do to clear the whole 'Nome doesn't care' thing. So either he doesn't care about Dominion or he doesn't care that people think he doesn't care.