Character Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goau

02-17-2013

So, while working on my other fanfictions, mostly the Xerath and Syndra one I am working to complete, I've been going over thoughts of making a series involving one of the League of Legends champions. As to which one, however, I am unsure as of now.

To save myself from taking too long, I am taking suggestions and will make out samples for each suggestion. Champions only however, no plots, and I'd rather use a champion that does not have many fan fictions of his or her own.

My own ideas are Dr. Mundo, Thresh, Xerath, Taric might be fun, Gragus, and Nautilus. While I do not know of these for sure, I will work on samples in between breaks of my other one.

So, without further ado, any ideas people?

Farnbil

02-18-2013

Ryze has a surprisingly rich background to be uncovered in his lore, and his perpetually urgent character would be interesting to write.

Your other ideas, especially Nautilus, could also produce something neat.

Theamp4

02-18-2013

Janna anybody?

Goau

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Ryze has a surprisingly rich background to be uncovered in his lore, and his perpetually urgent character would be interesting to write.

Your other ideas, especially Nautilus, could also produce something neat.
Yes, Ryze is an interesting and rich character, but I don't much care for his quotes in-game. He just sounds like the type who'd want people to stop bothering him so he can research.

Nautilus, however, I am working on my Naut&Nami one again, hoping to add more chapters to it. While I like it as a one-shot, I've gotten ideas to make it a series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Janna anybody?
That might be tricking to add to this site as Janna grew up in Zaun. While she may be the life of a party, I do not want to trust myself with her ability to change on a dime.

Still, these are good suggestions.

Theamp4

02-19-2013

Speaking of, you sort of let NidaleexRengar die.

Why :c

Or Maybe an Annie Fic?

Goau

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Speaking of, you sort of let NidaleexRengar die.

Why :c

Or Maybe an Annie Fic?
About Nidalee and Rengar ... I've been lazy with editing actually. I will try to complete it for this site though.

And I think there's already an Annie fic.

Ghostvoider Rick

02-19-2013

Nautilus for the lore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goau

02-24-2013

I still have no idea as to what to make my next fan fiction. I thought about Dr. Mundo or Sion or Urgot, wanting to explore a darker side of the lore with a champion of Noxus or Zaun, but their way of talking would be difficult for me to replicate.

In the meantime, Nautilus and Nami will be going through a series of flashbacks while I explore their lores. Who knows? They may have interactions with other champions in their flashbacks, the portions of the present, and maybe even it will develop into something else. I've already made mention of Naut's new form, after all. -wink-

Still, I want a main character type fan fiction. Ideas are welcome and I will give feedback as to what I can use and the reason(s) I cannot use others. I am sorry, but some, like Janna and Shen and Gangplank, will probably not appear on this site, at least, as they involve mature content.