Latin Armerica/South America Sever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
If you want a ward on the map, you should buy it. If you're telling people how to build their champs, you are the toxic player in ranked.
Maybe you need to ask someone to get pink wards. Maybe you need to ask someone if they are getting aegis/runic bulwark so you don't double up on it. Maybe you should actually think before you post something idiotic.

KnightxSScarlett

02-17-2013

If your team won't buy pink wards, YOU buy pink wards. If you can't tell if someone's buying aegis buy looking at their build, YOU are bad. I play ranked with no chat. If I can do it, you can too. Or are you the baddie that believes only supports buy wards?

ryugujo

02-17-2013

why doesnt SA have a server that is located somewhere in peru argentina or chile lmao? i bet 1-2 players in every single game of is hispanic, SA isnt even taken serious when it comes to competitive gaming because noone cares (other then Br). i just hope they release one before they release japan server (if they are)

im that argentinian in every single one of ur games

ChiSqrd

02-18-2013

Quote:
If you want a ward on the map, you should buy it. If you're telling people how to build their champs, you are the toxic player in ranked.
It's called advice. Not all people are *******s you know.

KnightxSScarlett

02-18-2013

If you have time to worry about how other people build their champs, you have time to focus on your own.

xMorriganx

02-19-2013

The main problem is comunication, because if you can give someone an advice or viceversa, and dont know how to say it nor what they are saiying you are gonna have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad time

Aamon2500

02-19-2013

Quote:
If your team won't buy pink wards, YOU buy pink wards. If you can't tell if someone's buying aegis buy looking at their build, YOU are bad. I play ranked with no chat. If I can do it, you can too. Or are you the baddie that believes only supports buy wards?

Talk about being anti social.

shyral

02-19-2013

Quote:
You don't "speak" brazilian. Brazilians speak portuguese. "Brazilian" is not a language.

I can't remember the last time I spoke in a ranked game. You don't need chat to play the game. Just use pings. There's no problem with languages.
Actually Brazilian is the portuguese dialect of brazil... its a diferent portuguese then lets say galicia.... just like argentina has its own dialect of spanish....(castellano)

Elsabet