Latin Armerica/South America Sever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

02-17-2013

In response to this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3133469

Andes Krigares

02-17-2013

is this a response? because i really dont want to repost.

Andes Krigares

02-17-2013

not south american server, Latin American Server. Communication in a team is important, a lot of players dont care to play with a group of spanish, Portuguese or whatever language. Riot needs to set up a language pref and put people in set servers based on that. and if people dont speak that language in that server they either get temp banned due to trolling or get perma put into their respective server. Also what i mean by Latin Server, includes all of central america, South America, Portuguese, any latin based language pretty much. Like i said people prefer to speak with their teammates and thats not possible if everyone speaks a different language. But hey its just an option

TheChinotacua

02-17-2013

Ok, i speak spanish but i know how to speak english too, a south america server would be great just because i has 230-350 ping in NA (I'm from Uruguay) and in the brazilian server i has only 120 ping but i dont know how to speak in brazilian and i cant communicate with them :C

Mageinta Warrior

02-17-2013

You don't "speak" brazilian. Brazilians speak portuguese. "Brazilian" is not a language.

I can't remember the last time I spoke in a ranked game. You don't need chat to play the game. Just use pings. There's no problem with languages.

ChiSqrd

02-17-2013

Pings aren't always enough.

Mageinta Warrior

02-17-2013

Pings are plenty. Try playing with chat off a few games and you'll see.

ChiSqrd

02-17-2013

Pings can work but chat can be more precise. Also, what if you want to tell someone to ward or get a certain item?

Mageinta Warrior

02-17-2013

If you want a ward on the map, you should buy it. If you're telling people how to build their champs, you are the toxic player in ranked.

xMorriganx

02-17-2013

Well i'm from Colombia and i can understand/write english enough to communicate with NA'ns but it will be pretty awesome if Riot opens a Latin server, a lot of people say that Br is a "Latin American Server" but it doesn't, I've been there and believe me for me is really hard to understand Portuguese.
I also have some LoL friends who does not speak english, and EU server is too far away so ping is a hard problem.....