Heimer is viable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jetaieu

02-17-2013

I really don't understand players who are calling me a troll when I pick Heimer... he's so strong in laning phase.. and in teamfights if your team stay near your turrets. I just hope they will not remake him soon cause I really enjoy playing him

Darkotas

02-17-2013

The problem is that he has to be by his turrets and not being dived to do anything.

ChiSqrd

02-17-2013

The reason you think he is strong is because of turrets? Damn you are stupid. Smart players won't fight him near more than one turret.

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

He's viable in poke/push comps, I'll give him that

That's about it, though.

Dnykato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-17-2013

Heimer's best ability is his e. The fact that he has a High damaging nuke. with an extremely far range. and no chance for dodge... is his best weapon.. with his ult on.. in a teamfight.. will hit every enemy champ... Keep that in mind.

buneter

02-17-2013

he is countered by syndra enough said

dmgovertime

02-17-2013

Heim is definately viable. Thing is, you dont just plot down turrets and run in circles around them to be effective. Not everyone plays heim well... so when picked, people just assume you are one of the bads. I typically dont care who my team picks in what role. As long as you are confident, trust yourself, and try... I wont be mad at you. It's just a game (that i enjoy winning) lol

Jetaieu

02-17-2013

Well... I won 9 out of 9 ranked with him now... it seems that people at this elo don't know how to play against him because even when the team fails, we start to catch up when i get enough damage.

dmgovertime

02-17-2013

"this elo" what elo are u in?

Jetaieu

02-17-2013

silver 2 at the moment