Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

seperate server for mexicans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezreal Please

02-17-2013

riot pls
no more mexicans 2 deal wit on NA

clyde1500

Recruiter

02-17-2013

I agree. Communication is key and if people can't understand each other than it ruins the teamwork. There needs to be a server for those who speak Spanish, but are considered NA.

Wendigo45

Recruiter

02-17-2013

They would, but

1: Not enough players for a new server
2: You have never seen a Mexican player that is good( i haven't anyways)
3: Mexicans don't buy RP, thus it is pointless.

I like the concept, but those are the flaws.

Maybe Language should be the base of servers instead of countries?

Such as 2 Englsih Servers, a sSpanish server, chinese, korean, etc

Calatia

02-17-2013

^All of the above, racist and mentally challenged people.

Honestly, you all are brain dead if you think Mexico is the only freaking place where spanish is ****ing speaked.

This game has, at least, 5 times more people from Argentina and Chile than Mexicans.

And i pitty you people. Morons like you will always be retarded.

Ezreal Please

02-17-2013

im just going to let this thread unfold into chaos

cholowiz13

02-17-2013

so racist these people deserve to get banned

Zhavixr

03-02-2013

it's not racist its just the truth of how most mexcans are idk, always trolling ive been encountering so many, but like 40% only play good and most are trolls

EXP Light

03-04-2013

Sorry I totally agree its not racist communication is important they need a SPANISH SERVER not a mexican server but mexican typically is refering to anyone speaking spanish I have lost tons of games because I just dont know what these spanish speakers are saying so you end upw ith like 2 adcs or 2 supports or dumb **** like that soley cause they A. Dont listen/Can't listen or B. too ignorant top speak english (at the ned of the game they like cuss you out in spanish)

Hashpoo

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Wow, blatantly open racism on the forums. That's good for your rep.

For one, saying it's not racist to say "Mexicans don't buy RP"...Is just hilarious.

How do you deal with your little 'issue'? It's very simple. If they're failing to communicate, report them. They can speak what ever they want. The only discretion is that they are required to support the team by coordination and communication. I've played with many 'spanish' speaking people who were very good players. They had very broken english but enough to let others know of MIAs. And with the new ping system, you don't NEED to even type in chat. So you're argument is null.

Novä

03-05-2013

why isnt this thread closed?