Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot, Why is the 5v5 lunar Revel Icon has to be ranked game only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystalArtemis

02-18-2013

bump for help

Amishjello

02-18-2013

I got mine from a nomal 5v5 pre-made. AND we lost! so support is 100%wrong

Unsimplify

02-18-2013

It doesn't have to be ranked. Just get 4 friends and play classic. It does take while (got my icon after 5 days). You'll get it. Just wait.

CrystalArtemis

02-18-2013

Quote:
Unsimplify:
It doesn't have to be ranked. Just get 4 friends and play classic. It does take while (got my icon after 5 days). You'll get it. Just wait.

It has been 10 days for me

Angick The Brave

02-20-2013

[

I finally got the support to do his research and got my icon. Thank you for all the help. I am removing the pictures as well[/QUOTE]
ive done a ranked, a pre amde 5vs5 normal and didnt won the icon =( does the ranked must be pre made with ffriends too?

Takeuchi 17

01-31-2014

I dont understand why it has to be four friends when the icon requirements clearly say "with at least one friend" in order to unlock these icons. I have done the requirements with one friend and have gotten nothing on normal games. Something is clearly wrong here