Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ban Kassadin/Jayce from Dominion

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conath

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
ZallKlos:
Then realize that playing OP doesn't substitute for skills.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Zall-Klos/League%20of%20Legends/lolOPSpam_zpsbc4404f4.jpg


first time ive seen this pic and id put money on revive making a difference


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Conath:
first time ive seen this pic and id put money on revive making a difference


And notice how there are 0 BFTs in that game... despite 6 champions who would do well with it. archangels on nidalee?


as for the original topic, I just had the following sort of 1-sided conversation with RiotRival in DD chat:

KaWraith (8:27): Hi Rival !!!
RiotRival (8:27): hiii
KaWraith (8:28): can you disable champions on dominion?
RiotRival (8:28): xD
KaWraith (8:28): or give us a reason why it's not OK ?
---
I didn't hear anything after that cuz he started a game...
Anyway, Good luck RiotRival, I hope there are no OP spammers there to ruin your game and make it no fun.
If you get a chance to answer my question, we'd all love to know if Riot has an official opinion on disabling problem champions from the dominion queue (there are only 3 right now that truly need to go)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FCFY

Junior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
ZallKlos:
Then realize that playing OP doesn't substitute for skills.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Zall-Klos/League%20of%20Legends/lolOPSpam_zpsbc4404f4.jpg


I fail to see your point. Both teams are comprised of top picks, every champ on that screen is really strong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
KaWraith:
And notice how there are 0 BFTs in that game... despite 6 champions who would do well with it. archangels on nidalee?


as for the original topic, I just had the following sort of 1-sided conversation with RiotRival in DD chat:

KaWraith (8:27): Hi Rival !!!
RiotRival (8:27): hiii
KaWraith (8:28): can you disable champions on dominion?
RiotRival (8:28): xD
KaWraith (8:28): or give us a reason why it's not OK ?


Well, he did say he's been gone for awhile, so he hasn't seen the 50 bagillion QQ threads. Maybe he thought it was just a joke.


12