@CertainlyT I give up on Zed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
He was good before the meta shift from cleaver/assassins to sunfire/warmogs.

Hate when players claim to be right months later when the conditions are no longer the same
I am flabbergasted that you would imply that I am an egotistical attention-seeking moron. In return, I suppose I should say, "**** you." But that wouldn't affect anything, would it?

Anyways, it truly doesn't take an idiot to see the fundamental design flaws with this hero. Time is not a real factor in these conclusions.

Borigrad

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadguards View Post
In this thread :

QQ my assasin champ can't 100>0% enemy adc or ap carry with 0 effort

Meanwhile at 2.5k elo - XJ9 carrying games as a jugnle Zed
Meanwhile lux does it from 1300 range. That's zero effort.

Dreadguards

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Meanwhile lux does it from 1300 range. That's zero effort.
Lux is on a whole another level of ovepowered.

Foonakie

02-17-2013

Yeah I hate when you ult someone that if they do anything to get away from you, it does nothing. Can't ult Elise, Vlad, Ezreal, Janna (people near her), blah blah blah...

Simply Chaotic

02-17-2013

Zed isn't a glass cannon. He's a Bruiser. If you play Zed as an ADC/Assassin type, then you don't deserve to be Plat.

Zed is a Bruiser with a gap closer ult. Play Zed as a bruiser with a gap closer ult. Pretend Zed is a bruiser (like Xin, Garen, Cho, etc) that has a gap closer ult (like Vi, Malp, etc).

Maybe...you should go ahead and buy that Frozen Mallet+Merc+Atma's instead of 3 BTs or w/e not-defense item you buy. Lol at melee champion without defense.

Wisdom....

Phil Nye

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Chaotic View Post
Zed isn't a glass cannon. He's a Bruiser. If you play Zed as an ADC/Assassin type, then you don't deserve to be Plat.

Zed is a Bruiser with a gap closer ult. Play Zed as a bruiser with a gap closer ult. Pretend Zed is a bruiser (like Xin, Garen, Cho, etc) that has a gap closer ult (like Vi, Malp, etc).

Maybe...you should go ahead and buy that Frozen Mallet+Merc+Atma's instead of 3 BTs or w/e you not-defense you buy. Lol at melee champion without defense.

Wisdom....
Kha'zix seems to do it just fine.

Lord Gildarts

02-17-2013

Lmao noob doesnt know how to Zed

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Quote:

Maybe...you should go ahead and buy that Frozen Mallet+Merc+Atma's instead of 3 BTs or w/e you not-defense you buy. Lol at melee champion without defense.

Wisdom....
The fact that it's so hard to decipher, even to Plats, just how exactly Zed is meant to be played should be a tell-tale sign of a problem, should it not?

Foonakie

02-17-2013

The most fun part about Zed is being able to use your Shadow. The crummy part though is that it's on a super high CD, it's your only escape tool. It also sucks that you can't hit someone with 3 shurikens or multiple spins.

I think there needs to be more action with his Shadow. Currently it's just used as a way to escape and it's not very good for harass because of that.

Also, Q needs more damage and a slightly larger hit box.

AHeroNamedHawke1

02-17-2013

Quote:

Maybe...you should go ahead and buy that Frozen Mallet+Merc+Atma's instead of 3 BTs or w/e not-defense item you buy. Lol at melee champion without defense.

Wisdom....
Attachment 617322

Please give me a reason to pick Zed over another bruiser then. He has terrible CC and poor sustained fighting. But clearly some random bronze understands him better than I do.