A Lenten Plea for Skarner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jubjub the great

02-17-2013

Recently I have given up playing League of Legends for Lent. I play league almost everyday and have been around since season one. As I prepare to suffer for the next few weeks, I ask for one thing...... A new Skarner skin. Why you ask? The best answer I can give is simply that Skarner is one of the coolest champions ever! He costs 6300 IP (which took me months to acquire and a moment to spend on him) and yet he has only two skins other than his classic. Why Riot? Can you answer (a now IP poor) mans only plea? What happened to his Battlecast skin? Even a completely new idea would be acceptable. Can you please fulfill the wish of this now League-less player before his 40 days of Renunciation comes to a glorious end? If you need help, just check your Facebook page. All your images that you have recently posted have been given great skarner skin ideas by yours truly (and new images shall likewise be commented on until my demands have been made). I hope to see a brighter future for my dear champion Skarner..... and only you can make that possible.

Until then,

JubJub the Great

jubjub the great

02-18-2013

Don't think I forgot about this Riot.....

jubjub the great

02-19-2013

Day 3 of the Skarnolution

Fun Fact - Did you know Skarner's stinger brings ugly death?

Riot, do you really want to face Skarner and an ugly death? All because you won't make him a new skin? Is it really worth it to you?

Dazed Donuts

02-19-2013

One does not simply play since Season One, and is only level 27

jubjub the great

02-19-2013

He does when his old computer sucked and he never won a game while on it..... I got the Judgement Kayle skin from S1 but then I stopped playing for a while and skipped most of S2.

jubjub the great

02-20-2013

Day 4 of the Skarnolution

Skarner could also use some buffs with his new skin. His Q and W need some updated ratios. In fact, I think you should have an update just for Skarner. Maybe call it the Crystal Scar update?

Spexray

02-20-2013

It's not like they scrapped the Battlecast Skarner idea, just gotta be patient. Good luck with Lent!

jubjub the great

02-21-2013

Day 5 of the Skarnolution

I want to get some opinions on Skarner's build. Do you like to build him AD or AP and what stat do you focus on most while playing him?

Zekentaru

02-21-2013

AP SKARNER TOP.
'nuff said

jubjub the great

02-23-2013

Day 7 of the Skarnolution

Did you know?

Skarner has a secret passive that activates while he hides in tall grass (do you know what else hides in tall grass?).

Who else wants to see a Skarner Pokemon skin?!