Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim and Mordekaiser's helmets are very similar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

02-17-2013

Coincidence? I think not!

But seriously, this only further proves there is a relationship between the two.

Renekton Bot

02-17-2013

Just because two dudes have similar helmets doesn't mean they have anything to do with one another.

I mean hell, my helmet kinda looks like Nasus' and I don't--

oh god

MugenNightmare

02-18-2013

They ARE from the same army...

Honestly i'm going with my head-cannon of

"Hecarim-Thresh-Mordekaiser-Every-Shadow-Isles-Champ-used-to-be-part-of-a-single-family-before-their-ungodly-reincarnation."

Vashos

02-18-2013

Or it could just be a running theme of LoL art in general. There's a lot of female champs who have the weird spike tattoo things under their eyes (Morgana, Karma, Diana) and I doubt it means anything other than someone at Riot has a thing for facepainting...

AquaDragon42

02-18-2013

they are both from the Shadow Isles.
Though if Hecarim captured the west alter on Twisted Treeline there is a chance it will respond with "Mordekaiser can not be trusted, Hecarim!" which makes me question Mordekaiser's loyalty to the Shadow Isles.

On another note, another quote from the western alter when captured by Hecarim it will respond with "Remember who you once were, Hecarim!" which makes me question who Hecarim was before becoming The Shadow of War.