What kind of logic is this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

02-17-2013

SO I had this ranked game and we had this guy playing singed and this was the most retarded guy i've ever seen in my life.

So in champ select, he starts out by spamming top until i shut him up and said fine play top (even tho he was last pick) so when i saw that they had a jax going top (and from their team comp) I said a singed would be a nice top pick. The guy above him picked singed for him thinking he'd play singed and it wasn't until the timer ran out that he said he didn't want to play singed. That was the first thing: He had like 20 seconds to say he didnt want singed, so we assumed he'd play him.

So we get into the game and this was the absolute worst singed i've ever seen in my life. He managed to go 0/5 and jax being 5/0 and i just kept thinking "how can a singed lose to a jax" and especially this hard. Even if singed wasn't a hard counter, you'd think he wouldn't die this much in like 10-15 minutes.

Then later on he goes to other lanes and gives kills to the opponents (so intentional feeding) and we get angry at him and he keeps saying hes doing this to make a point. The point was to prove that since he doesnt play singed that often that we cant expect him to do good. While I do agree, anyone in ranked esp near gold level, shouldn't be unable to play a champ somewhat descently (ESPECIALLY VS A FKING SINGED).

Ugh rant over. These are the people who should be banned from ranked, they are the ones who ruin games for no reason.

Dalek Hal

02-17-2013

I get that you are upset, but there are tons of champions out there for us to play. Expecting your average summoner to know how to play them all is kind of unfair to them. While I strongly dislike how he handled him self, by not verifying that he could used singed you forced him into a bad role.

Lesson we can all learn here is that we need to make sure we communicate clearly. If there is not any response dont assume anything. Simply switch to the champ you want to play and let them chose their own.

Mich567

02-17-2013

:Facepalm:.
Sounds like YOU are clearly the kind of player that needs to be removed from this community.
First of all, I don't think Pick Order or Calling lanes is the way to go in Champion Select. I bet you think you belong at a higher MMR. People should call lanes and be flexible (keeping in mind that countering the enemy team is preferred), and be respectful to him if you want him to stop spamming. Saying SHUT THE **** UP SCRUB NOOB (you probably didn't do this, but...) is quite helpful. (If you didn't get it, that was sarcasm...). Second of all, it's good that he was able to counter Jax... but maybe he was having a bad game, and if he was a bad player, insulting him doesn't help. Give tips, and maybe help him some other ways. Then, you could have stopped him from doing badly. He was wrong, but you were wrong too. Your team still could have won too! You can't let that ruin your mindset...
Finally, the enemy team has the exact same chance of getting a supposed "bad player", AFKer, leaver, etc.

LuxOG

02-17-2013

"fine play top(even though he was last pick)" LOL

xMorriganx

02-17-2013

something like that happened to me not so long ago, we were picking champs and then a guy pick veigar... i was the ADC and i had my support, and this guy was in bot with us..... then he started to give them kills and say he was "laggy", i was praying to all LoL gods that he disconect and let us win and then my prays came true and he left and we managed to win the game... i think someone is hacking accounts and doing that....
i have some friends that have passed for the same thing, a random guy feeding and saying he was "laggy"... and then leave in the middle of the game...

Yourcatmolested

02-17-2013

as last pick, HE SHOULD BE PLAYING TOP. He can counterpick easily, and he obviously can't be counterpicked.